Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

10 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

So is the Bills defense. I agree both teams are better now then they were then. Buffalo has shown when they want to they can run the ball.  But I was talking about the prospect of a playoff game being an easy win for Buffalo. I don't think it would be an easy one, but Miami is definitely who I want to play the most in wildcard weekend. 

I had already granted that.

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

Announcer in Bears/Jags game said Philip Rivers might be the best QB at throwing from a cluttered, muddy pocket

Lol

Definitely one of the best at least. He’s had years of experience behind the Chargers OL lol.

Just now, MD4L said:

He had some dispiriting drops but his volume of targets and play making ability gives him real upside.

I am a big fan of his when he is on.   If he can clean up the drops, he would be a true number 1 type.

Just now, Xenos said:

Definitely one of the best at least. He’s had years of experience behind the Chargers OL lol.

maybe in his prime. he can still dice you up from a clean pocket but at this point in his career you get pressure on him and he starts tossing ducks real fast.

• Like 1