Week 16 SNF GDT: Tennessee Titans (10-4) at Green Bay Packers (11-3)

BayRaider

Week 16 SNF GDT: Tennessee Titans (10-4) at Green Bay Packers (11-3)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Green Bay Packers
    • Tennessee Titans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/28/2020 at 01:34 AM

Just now, SkippyX said:

You mean where you made up some idiotic statement that Gurley had been bad for 3 years and I gave you his stats?

The day when you delegitimized the entire 2018 Rams Super Bowl run to fit your pathetic opinion?

I remember it, but I don't really think you do.

Take it easy man, if AJ Dillon keeps it up, he’s got all the makings to be the next Gurley. Well Gurley when he was good anyway. Not the “elite” player he’s been the last three seasons and especially early on this season 😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, JohnCena said:

This is the thing with Tennessee and Tannehill they can't do nothing if Henry ain't feasting. That's why Tannehill is not in my top 5 QB list without Derrick Henry and the playaction game he's nothing. 

three of tannehill's best performances of the season have come during games where henry didn't really do much. obviously the odds are better when henry is feasting but this was just a nightmare performance by the whole team.

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Fair enough.  I just thought it was a poor use of capital is all.  That's just my opinion. 

But I will say,  even though I didn't think too highly of Love in College,  I am deathly afraid that he will eventually become another Packers HoF QB in the future for no other reason other than the Bears can't seem to have nice things. 

I know next to nothing about Love, but living in Boston and seeing first-hand what drafting Garoppolo did to Brady. I figured even if Love himself never amounts to much, if it lights a similar fire under Rodgers, it's worth it.

And of COURSE neither Brady nor Rodgers would ever admit to that being the case. Maybe they don't even consciously realize it. But I think the effect is real.

Just now, DannyB said:

I know next to nothing about Love, but living in Boston and seeing first-hand what drafting Garoppolo did to Brady. I figured even if Love himself never amounts to much, if it lights a similar fire under Rodgers, it's worth it.

And of COURSE neither Brady nor Rodgers would ever admit to that being the case. Maybe they don't even consciously realize it. But I think the effect is real.

If the cost to get Rodgers back to this level was a wasted 1st round pick, I will happily accept it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

three of tannehill's best performances of the season have come during games where henry didn't really do much. obviously the odds are better when henry is feasting but this was just a nightmare performance by the whole team.

Even if he didn't do great there's still that threat of Henry and teams have to stop the run first which leads to easier completions I don't watch the Titans much but I'm certain Tannehill would not look nearly as good on any other team. 

Man Davante is just toooooo good. He's ridiculous. I think this season I finally have to give him the credit he deserves. It's taken me awhile because any decent/good receiver with a similar skillset is going to put up numbers with Rodgers. But Adams really does deserve credit for being among the best in the league.

Just now, JohnCena said:

Even if he didn't do great there's still that threat of Henry and teams have to stop the run first which leads to easier completions I don't watch the Titans much but I'm certain Tannehill would not look nearly as good on any other team. 

okay, well this is an entirely different claim than the one you made originally lol

7 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Did the 24 points against the Panthers or the Jags lock them in  as the best offense in the league?

3rd in points 4th in yards but first in your opinion?

Last I checked the Bucs and Saints put up about 100 between them this weekend.

The Bills are averaging about 39 a game in their last 6.

The Chiefs are 2 and 1 on offense and they put up 32.5 points per game over their last 8 before an off game today.

Mahomes is no longer an elite QB after today's game. So I don't see them winning the Superbowl. The Bills need to keep it up and maybe they have a chance.