Week 16 SNF GDT: Tennessee Titans (10-4) at Green Bay Packers (11-3)

BayRaider

Week 16 SNF GDT: Tennessee Titans (10-4) at Green Bay Packers (11-3)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Green Bay Packers
    • Tennessee Titans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/28/2020 at 01:34 AM

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/22/ryan-tannehills-arrival-has-been-a-boon-to-derrick-henry/

"In 26 games with Tannehill as the Titans’ starting quarterback (counting the postseason), Henry has 594 carries for 3,249 rushing yards, an average of 5.5 yards a carry and 125 yards a game. In his last 26 games before Tannehill became the Titans’ starting quarterback, Henry had 399 carries 1,735 rushing yards, an average of 4.3 yards a carry and 67 yards a game."

wow, i guess derrick henry isn't as good a RB as tannehill is making him look!

Theres been studies on this. QBs help the RB much, much more than the other way around.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/22/ryan-tannehills-arrival-has-been-a-boon-to-derrick-henry/

"In 26 games with Tannehill as the Titans’ starting quarterback (counting the postseason), Henry has 594 carries for 3,249 rushing yards, an average of 5.5 yards a carry and 125 yards a game. In his last 26 games before Tannehill became the Titans’ starting quarterback, Henry had 399 carries 1,735 rushing yards, an average of 4.3 yards a carry and 67 yards a game."

wow, i guess derrick henry isn't as good a RB as tannehill is making him look!

If you're gonna do that to twist the narrative do you also want to mention Ryan Tannehill stats when he was in Miami? This honestly just proves what a big help Henry has been for Tannehill, if you have a running back like that it makes your job as a QB so much more easier. 

Edited by JohnCena

Just now, flyers0909 said:

Are you going to pretend that going into this year there were a lot of unknowns on this offense? Or did you take Robert Tonyan as a top TE in your fantasy draft?

No idea what you are talking about with the rest of the nonsense, it has nothing to do with what I said haha.  You cited Marcedes Lewis as an offensive weapon, stupid statement, that's all I was pointing out.  

Top offense in the NFL, I'm surely not upset even though this team has a lot of question marks still.  

So I went about 10 players deep on your weapons and you are nitpicking about the backup TE who shares time as the backup with another dude?

OK!

Just now, JohnCena said:

If you're gonna do that to twist the narrative you also want to mention Ryan Tannehill stats before when he was in Miami. This honestly just proves what a big help Henry has been for Tannehill, if you have a running back like that it makes your job as a QB so much more easier. 

lol i came with numbers that refute your lazy, half-baked claim that you developed despite admitting that you don't even watch the team, but i'm "twisting the narrative." bye dude.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I would agree with that.  If you see your HR dept hiring someone with the same credentials as yourself and you feel like your job is in jeopardy then you're going to start working your *** off to keep that job. 

I've always thought the "Rodgers decline" was a bit exaggerated and was more based on the extremely high standards that he had set for himself than anything. He was still playing at a high level relative to the league from what I saw.  

Well, I thought he'd either step up for be a petulant child and throw a hissy, in which case it's like, okay screw you anyways then you baby.

And I never really saw it so much of an actual physical decline (maybe this season on the very periphery, but not much), but rather a mental thing. Like he was comfortable just clocking in, and just kinda doing his best when the lights were on, and maybe a series of insane ridiculous throws wins them a few more games above .500 and gets them a playoff berth. Maybe they win a game maybe they don't. He just seemed very "content".

And with a crap defense that has constantly been letting you down, and without a really good set of receiving weapons, I can understand getting to that point. I still don't think our receivers are very good at all outside of Adams (who, don't get me wrong, is REALLY good). But he seems willing to work with them and get the absolute most out of a corps of players that are ultimately quite flawed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnCena said:

If you're gonna do that to twist the narrative you also want to mention Ryan Tannehill stats before when he was in Miami. This honestly just proves what a big help Henry has been for Tannehill, if you have a running back like that it makes your job as a QB so much more easier. 

Is this the Tennessee version of Brady or Belichick?

I think Henry is the superstar but Tannehill playing really well has helped the offense and the team.

Id go 45 King Henry, 30 Tannehill and 25 on the line, Jonnu, Brown, and co.

I have not studied the team but this is about the vibe I get from watching them a bunch.

Mariota was a bit of a weird empty calorie stats guy at times IMO. He had a crazy stat day at a game in Houston that I went to and he did almost nothing to help his team win that day.

His amazing numbers led his team to 17 points and only 17 points (or something like that)

Tannehill has been a huge upgrade