Week 17: Win or Go Home

MKnight82

56 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The Eagles are playing this smart. They can only hurt their franchise by winning. Unfortunately for them they don’t understand our futility in prime time games. If Alex Smith doesn’t play I expect us to lose. I have no faith in Heinecke at all. Schwartz will eat him alive if he starts. 

Oh come on Lavar, you’re not feelin the Heini? 😂 

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/dontrelle-inman-joins-practice-squad/amp/

If it were up to me, Inman would be active over AGG on Sunday. I didn’t agree with cutting Inman to begin with.

I don't think we've seen AGG play with Alex yet so who knows what his potential is. Cam Sims didn't really break out until Alex came along so maybe we have something with AGG. Inman was expendable once Cam Sims took over his position

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, taylor made said:

I don't think we've seen AGG play with Alex yet so who knows what his potential is. Cam Sims didn't really break out until Alex came along so maybe we have something with AGG. Inman was expendable once Cam Sims took over his position

Inman was put on the practice squad on Wednesday probably bc of AGG’s injury & they’re not sure if he’ll be able to play.

• Like 1

no sugarcoating it - It would be an embarrassment and epic failure of grand proportions if the WFT loses to the heavily undermanned Eagles.

The Eagles will be starting backups at many positions in addition to guys who’ve already been ruled out prior to this week’s practice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

no sugarcoating it - It would be an embarrassment and epic failure of grand proportions if the WFT loses to the heavily undermanned Eagles.

The Eagles will be starting backups at many positions in addition to guys who’ve already been ruled out prior to this week’s practice.

They made a movie because Washington won games with replacement players.

I know I'm not underestimating the eagles & their backups. I sure hope the team isn't either.

But yes, roster wise? Washington should win this game by 30pts.

But this is the NFC East. Throw talent & records out the window.

And you can't overlook the officials, either...

They can keep a game close, all by themselves.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

We’ve seen this story before! 😂 

8 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

They made a movie because Washington won games with replacement players.

I know I'm not underestimating the eagles & their backups. I sure hope the team isn't either.

But yes, roster wise? Washington should win this game by 30pts.

But this is the NFC East. Throw talent & records out the window.

And you can't overlook the officials, either...

They can keep a game close, all by themselves.

I Bet Snoop Dogg GIF by chuber channel

Definitely can’t overlook the officials, I don’t think I’ll ever get over how lopsided the officials were in last weeks game. They only called 3 penalties on Carolina all game and they took a fumble return for a TD away from us because they say the RBs forward progress was stopped while he was still fighting for yards. Just awful.

• Like 1