BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I was really undecided on where to put Rodgers/Brady and Wilson. The reason however I put Brady over most others is because, like it or not, he did help the Bucs win a SB. 

Wilson is unquestionably one of the top 3 QBs in the league imo. Seattle is a bottom-eight roster without him.

I would put Brady squarely behind Wilson, Rodgers, and Watson (since you're counting him) without any question. Yes, he did just win a Super Bowl--but all of those QBs would have done the same with the same roster.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Quarterback

1. Patrick Mahomes - Cancun
2. Tom Brady - Singapore 
3. Aaron Rodgers - Berlin
4. Josh Allen - New Orleans
5. Deshaun Watson - Cuba
6. Russell Wilson - Lancaster
7.  Ryan Tannehil - ICBR
8. Dak Prescott - Hungary
9. Matthew Stafford - DVN
10. Matt Ryan - Seoul
11. Justin Herbert- Rome
12. Baker Mayfield - Camden
13. Lamar Jackson - Antartica 
14.  Carson Wentz - Gotham
15. Kyler Murray - Raleigh
16. Joe Burrow - Anchorage 

I think maybe Herbert and definitely Lamar could be a little higher personally beyond the things others have already talked about. Ryan probably a little lower. My main take away from this list though is there are honestly a lot of good QBs in the league right now.

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Wentz over Kyler is honestly beyond laughable

Yeah I'd probably have Wentz at the bottom of the list. I get the Burrow unproven thing but the problem is that Wentz is just proven bad right now.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Wilson is unquestionably one of the top 3 QBs in the league imo.

Saving this 👀

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Wilson is unquestionably one of the top 3 QBs in the league imo. Seattle is a bottom-eight roster without him.

I would put Brady squarely behind Wilson, Rodgers, and Watson (since you're counting him) without any question. Yes, he did just win a Super Bowl--but all of those QBs would have done the same with the same roster.

I felt Watson is gonna play this year, expecting him to be traded. Although in retrospect I think I missed MD4L saying he was starting someone else.

I don't disagree with your point on the other rankings though that's a fair point. 

Made some QB tweaks

Quarterbacks

1. Patrick Mahomes - Cancun
2. Aaron Rodgers - Berlin
3. Russell Wilson- Lancasrer 
4. Josh Allen - New Orleans
5. Tom Brady - Singapore
6. Ryan Tannehil - ICBR
7.  Derek Carr- Cuba
8. Dak Prescott - Hungsry
9. Matthew Stafford - DVN
10. Lamar Jackson - Antartica 
11. Justin Herbert- Rome
12. Baker Mayfield - Camden
13. Matt Ryan -  Seoul
14.  Kyler Murray - Raleigh
15. Carson Wentz - Gotham
16. Joe Burrow - Anchorage

Running Backs
1. Henry/Kamara/Rojo - DVN
2. Elliot/Chubb - ICBR
3. Fourette/Sanders - Lancaster
4. Carson/Gordon - New Orleans
5. McCaffery/Montgomery - Raleigh
6.  CEH/Hunt - Singapore
7. Ekeler/Harris - Camden
8. Cook/Williams - Cuba
9. Mixon/Mostert - Hungary
10. Aaron Jones - Berlin
11. Josh Jacobs - Gotham 
12. Saquon Barkley - Antartica
13. Gibson/Edwards - Seoul
14. Najee Harris/Swift - Rome
15. Jonathan Taylor - Anchorage 
16. ??? - Cancun

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I felt Watson is gonna play this year, expecting him to be traded.

He almost certainly won't. It's very rare for a QB to be traded during the season, and with Watson's legal issues hanging over him, that's a total non-starter.

• Like 1

Going to give it a little time before I do more rankings because I have a request.

@SirA1@Counselor @wwhickok @Pickle Rick @The Orca @Jlash @pheltzbahr @WFLukic @MD4L @rackcs @Ragnarok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @PR @EaglesPeteC @samsel23 @Blue @MWil23

Please make sure you have posted and/or updated your forum-based Depth Chart in the depth chart thread so that I can attempt to accurately analyze and rank your positions 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blue said:

He almost certainly won't. It's very rare for a QB to be traded during the season, and with Watson's legal issues hanging over him, that's a total non-starter.

Yeah I made changes to my QB list based on the field back. Lots of valid points made 

On your RBs, I didn't even know how to give Cancun a grade on your RBs, are any of them 2021 starters?

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah I made changes to my QB list based on the field back. Lots of valid points made 

On your RBs, I didn't even know how to give Cancun a grade on your RBs, are any of them 2021 starters?

Nope. I think 16th is pretty fair for a preseason ranking there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Going to give it a little time before I do more rankings because I have a request.

@SirA1@Counselor @wwhickok @Pickle Rick @The Orca @Jlash @pheltzbahr @WFLukic @MD4L @rackcs @Ragnarok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @PR @EaglesPeteC @samsel23 @Blue @MWil23

Please make sure you have posted and/or updated your forum-based Depth Chart in the depth chart thread so that I can attempt to accurately analyze and rank your positions 

Will do later this afternoon 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You expect me to put together a depth chart to tip my hand to my opponents? Absolutely not.

Who is my #1 WR? What will be the % breakdown between Chubb and Zeke? Who are my starting corners? Neither my opponents nor I will know this until gameday.

• Like 2