The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Aren't the packers locked at 2?

Nope nope.

Just now, Blue said:

What? No. They're No. 1 seed if they win today and No. 1 seed no matter what if Seattle loses today.

This.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

as long as you could comprehend the thought, whether or not you agreed was a different thing.  

Fair.

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ffs why is this game have a Sunday deadline

I'm not in a position to play atm.

while I'd be sad that the Dolphins wouldn't be able to get a nice trade down package, at least that would let us defer to our original plan of going with whoever drops between Chase and Parsons.

If we go Parsons, we can hopefully land Waddle or Smith with our second 1st.

I doubt he'll be picked in the Top 10 but yeah at this person, I'd agree Waddle dropping to us seems more likely. Either way, Chase or Parson would  very likely be our preferences with our first 1st.

Our LBs are a massive hole outside of Van Noy. We've allowed nearly 5 yards per rush attempt against us this season.

nacho was here for 18 minutes 

Only posted about things that where currently being discussed at that time.  Sure it wasn't game related, but there has not been much of it anyway to this point from a good number of others.  

Its like me saying I can't post D1 cause I have to go to jail in real life...then when night is close I'm posting like crazy cause someone said they will lynch an inactive. Its a ploy to hide, but appear active. It's D1 so when someone says they can't play ATM but then posts repeatedly, the play atm was a clear lie 

That's not the same thing at all.

It is in respect to what Nacho has done in relation to this game

Having time to post off-topic about things you don't need to read up on to understand and/or that you are actively being notified you have been quoted or mentioned in is in absolutely no way the same as being in jail.

Just now, Blue said:

Having time to post off-topic about things you don't need to read up on to understand and/or that you are actively being notified you have been quoted or mentioned in is in absolutely no way the same as being in jail.

Like this is a new level of absolute nonsense even for y'all.