Has Trevor Lawrence Been Exposed?

One

Trevor Lawrence has been overrated in the sense that he is not one of the top 2-3 QB prospects of the century and the unquestioned best since Andrew Luck

But these games shouldn't be a cause for concern, and he's still the top guy this year

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Starless said:

What is it people see in Lance? I just don't get it. He looks raw as hell and nowhere near worth a day 1 pick. 

Size, arm, and athleticism.

To me he's a Steve McNair/Donovan McNabb caliber talent.  

I would have taken him over every QB drafted since 2018 outside of Josh Allen.  I think he's that good. 

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Nobody has ever been a lock generational HOF QB.

Considering the hype I remember surrounding Luck that was what he needed to do to live up to the hype.  Which is why I consider his career to be a disappointment.  He was very good don't get me wrong.  A perennial Pro Bowl caliber QB when healthy.  But he was never that perennial MVP caliber QB like say Aaron Rodgers which IMO he needed to be to live up to the hype.

Edited by VanS

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Skillset. He has an even better skillset than Allen and Love and both of those projects went in the 1st Round. 

(Not that I agree with Lance being QB1, he is QB3 for me)

I can understand loving someone's athleticism and upside, but in a draft that features the likes of Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson, nothing justifies ranking an 'upside' guy from an FCS school with major flaws in his mechanics as QB1.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, One said:

After getting beat down by LSU AND Ohio State, do you think teams are now going to start questioning if he's REALLY worth going first overall? Like, what has he REALLY done to be warrant this hype?

Watch his first three seasons in college and get back to me...