Week 17 GDT

candyman93

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That's what I was proposing. He was saying we should just consider drafting Fields instead.

Oh, okay. Makes sense. Yeah, it’s far too early to give up on Tua. Give him an elite OL and then some weapons. If I’m them I throw whatever you need to at Allen Robinson at WR. Draft Penei Sewell at LT with #3. Then draft some combination of Najee Harris, Jaylen Waddle, and/or Pat Freirmuth with their next two picks (figure one of them has to fall to that 2nd round pick). That’d give the Dolphins a variety of weapons to work with.

20 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Wind? There might be snow lol.

If it’s just snow but little wind, I feel that might not be so bad. But yeah, if there’s wind, Rivers will probably be undressed. 😂

Still, this should be a great matchup. I’m sure they’ll put Darius Leonard on Allen as a spy all game long. I don’t think Rivers can do enough against that Bills defense though. This could look like a similar game to the Packers one. I’ll be interested in seeing how this one goes.

16 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I wouldn't go that far, again, our defense is swiss cheese.

Just don't understand the defeatist attitude vs a team we've already beat this year. Both teams have a good chance of winning.

Yea, seriously I agree with you. It's the best matchup of the weekend, IMO. When you can move the ball up and down the field like either team can, any game is winnable.

17 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Oh wow, that game was also 28-3

That was a fantastic day of football.

Buffalo came back from down 32 (35-3) early in the 3rd.

Philly came back from 13 down in the 3rd.

• Reggie White had a play for the ages in that Eagles - Saints game.
    • He knocked the TE into the FB  who crashed into the RB and redirected him into a tackle.
    • Madden called it The Reggie White Stuff during the broadcast and it was the turning point in what was a nice comeback that was completely irrelevant compared to the Oilers - Bills game.

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Herbert rookie season > Sayers 65 season, Moss 1998 season, LT in 81.

Greatest rookie season ever. If you argue it you are a hater. 🤫

As you know I really like Herbert... and I didn’t experience those other guys rookie seasons, I won’t comment on that, but Moss in 98 dominated to an unbelievable degree, while also propelling his team to an NFCCG. I’d put Herbert below that tbqh.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

As you know I really like Herbert... and I didn’t experience those other guys rookie seasons, I won’t comment on that, but Moss in 98 dominated to an unbelievable degree, while also propelling his team to an NFCCG. I’d put Herbert below that tbqh.

You made the list..  nah but in all seriousness. I think Moss was in a great position, played a less valuable position. I just think with a covid season, no preseason, worst oline in the league in terms of win rate and a bottom 3 run game in terms of ypc and tds .. that it amplifies what Herbert has done. Obviously Noss was a freak and dominated as an individual like very few, even in his rookie year. 

I just look at positional value, level of difficulty with the play.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

You made the list..  nah but in all seriousness. I think Moss was in a great position, played a less valuable position. I just think with a covid season, no preseason, worst oline in the league in terms of win rate and a bottom 3 run game in terms of ypc and tds .. that it amplifies what Herbert has done. Obviously Noss was a freak and dominated as an individual like very few, even in his rookie year. 

I just look at positional value, level of difficulty with the play.

Herbert definitely faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar exceeded what I thought he would do as a rookie.

Hell... I wasn't even expecting this level of play by his 2nd year based on his last year of college.

I have a lot of crow to eat on him lol.

• Like 1