Super WC Weekend Thread: WFT vs. Tampa Bay

MikeT14

Wow. TH has an impressive arm and is making plays. The WFT might actually have a chance with him in there. I didn’t think they stood a chance with Smith back there, he just can’t push the ball like that to make Tampa pay and move them back enough to allow things to develop underneath.

TH looks like the best QB WFT has had all season long. He’s got some decent wheels, he’s got a nice arm, he’s making great decisions. Looks like a beast tbqh.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Wow. TH has an impressive arm and is making plays. The WFT might actually have a chance with him in there. I didn’t think they stood a chance with Smith back there, he just can’t push the ball like that to make Tampa pay and move them back enough to allow things to develop underneath.

TH looks like the best QB WFT has had all season long. He’s got some decent wheels, he’s got a nice arm, he’s making great decisions. Looks like a beast tbqh.

Yeh, he can punish TBs weak zone much easier and for much more yards than Alex at this point and he has the mobility to escape the rushers and Bucs coverage is only as good as their pass rush. If not for it they would be bottom 5 in the NFL.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I liked Heinicke in college, and he's been entertaining to watch today.

Low key am enjoying this game because of him hahah I thought he looked good when he was on the Vikings for a bit. (Only preseason action I believe) but still was fun to watch. 

• Like 1