2020 Wild Card: Bears vs Saints

mw2noobbuster

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Nagy is a good HC but his play-calling and game management leave a lot to be desired. 

Same with Pederson (aside from the pulling of Hurts incident), he was carried by Reich to the SB honestly and ever since he left he's been exposed. Reid's tree isn't that good and I'm not ready to become Chiefs Texas because Mahomes is selling fools gold.

• Like 1

Just now, Drained said:

Same with Pederson (aside from the pulling of Hurts incident), he was carried by Reich to the SB honestly and ever since he left he's been exposed. Reid's tree isn't that good and I'm not ready to become Chiefs Texas because Mahomes is selling fools gold.

Same.  This is why if Nagy gets fired I want nothing to do with Bieniemy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'm still laughing that my small amount of dyslexia I experience from time to time lead me to believe that dude from the Saints name was Analzone. 

Yes, I'm a child

the nfl should make that a thing.

if you are backed up inside your own 5, its the anal zone

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I mean, Nagy is still in the playoffs, Pederson has won a Super Bowl and has an above .500 record for his career, McDermott has the Bills in the playoffs, and John Harbaugh also has a Super Bowl and the Ravens in the playoffs. Just saying. (And that's not even including Ron Rivera.)

Nagy's playcalling and ability as a HC has left a lot to be desired since 2018 and you know this is true, a loaded team and the best he can give you is a 8-8 and a lucky entrance to the playoffs? 

I understand Pederson has won a SB and he deserves the credit for that but its no coincidence that as soon as Reich left to Indy that entire franchise began a downward slide. 

McDermott and Harbaugh are definitely bright spots but I think McDermott most definitely did all the scheming and work at Philly considering he was DC and same with Harbaugh, who was ST coach. Reid's OC's have a bad track record and that is what EB is.