2020 Divisional Round: (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (2) New Orleans Saints

BayRaider

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs New Orleans Saints  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • New Orleans Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/2021 at 08:05 PM

Saints defence played well enough to win but can't lose the turnover battle 3-0. Commendable playing on 11 broken ribs but not been good enough.

Saints Org got a lot of tough decision to make this off-season if Brees retires. Part of me wants to see the Taysom Hill experiment crash and burn.

Brady vs. Rodgers should be interesting, and Bucs vs. Packers is honestly the better matchup given the version of Brees we have currently.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I don't feel bad about it. He gave the Saints everything he had and he's had a HOF career. 

The only thing I feel sorry for is that the Saints never really built a defense he can with. 

The defense has not lost the Brees their last few playoff games. Not even close.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I don't feel bad about it. He gave the Saints everything he had and he's had a HOF career. 

The only thing I feel sorry for is that the Saints never really built a defense he can with. 

Agreed!!!

Does anyone actually think Brady would lose the Super Bowl IN Tampa Bay if they made it that far? Just can't see it happening. Plus the Chief/Buc game was a lot closer than people think. They just need to not let Hill have a career day again for 7,000 yards, and they should win that game.

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

I know it doesn't work this way, but I'm a big fan of last man standing:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: NFC South Champions

Would also make the Ravens the AFC North Champions. (2-0 vs Browns, eliminated same round).

Packers NFC North and NFC West champs.