Update: (There was no search. You dreamed it) Shane Bowen is DC.

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yep.

They are saying it's the players. 
Amy writes the check.
Robinson makes the moves
Vrabel/Bowen....it's your butt mr. postman is you don't deliver. 

Honestly if Amy has half a brain how is Vrabel not already being questioned.

You put a passable defense on the field last year I am talking ranking in the high 20s and capable of stopping half of third down attempts imagine how this team could have done.

I am honestly sick of Vrabel's attitude. Though to be fair Robinson had a disastrous last offseason and he needs to be questioned as well.

Vrabel just wasting this window we have to try and win a championship 

Vrabel better find defensive talent in FA and in the draft because that’s the only thing going to some what give Bowen a chance 

Like a lot of you i feel disgusted 

I just want to know what did he do to deserve another crack at DC this year?

I can’t name one thing he’s ever schemed up

His blitz packages suck

His coverage packages suck

Off the top of my head I can only name 1 time maybe we tricked an opponent into an INT and that was Watson not seeing Hooker in week 17

Literally all the other INTs were tipped balls, Hail Mary attempts and 1 awful throw from Cousins to Joseph but literally no schemed turnovers  

When a hire is made for DC and OC, how much of it is the decision of the coach/gm/owner? Does it all break down to contractual power? Also do all the coordinator positions get negotiated heavily money wise the way players do? I am assuming a lot of this can fluctuate depending on situation, like in Dallas, Jones having literally a say in everything. Do we know how much power Vrabel and Robinson have? 

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

When a hire is made for DC and OC, how much of it is the decision of the coach/gm/owner? Does it all break down to contractual power? Also do all the coordinator positions get negotiated heavily money wise the way players do? I am assuming a lot of this can fluctuate depending on situation, like in Dallas, Jones having literally a say in everything. Do we know how much power Vrabel and Robinson have? 

I assume it’s almost entirely Vrabel. Especially if the GM and HC have a good relationship. The last thing an owner or general manager wants to do is force assistants upon a head coach.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I assume it’s almost entirely Vrabel. Especially if the GM and HC have a good relationship. The last thing an owner or general manager wants to do is force assistants upon a head coach.

I'm trying to find the breakdown, official one.
But I believer Vrabel has control of game day rosters and coaching staff
Robinson has final say on final 53/player personnel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

But don't have that MUTHASUCKA that is the man on defense.  Thought Byard was trending that way, but he can't do right. 

Byard went from being a top 3 safety in the league to absolutely horrible. Let's promote the guy that was in charge the year that happened... Makes sense Vrabs makes total sense

28 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Byard went from being a top 3 safety in the league to absolutely horrible. Let's promote the guy that was in charge the year that happened... Makes sense Vrabs makes total sense

Evans was an up and coming ILB that was going to be a tone-setter for the defense. Now we’re going to decline his option and our best hope is switching his position.