NFC Divisonal Round Postgame: Packers Roll Rams

mikebpackfan

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Goff is an odd one. We've seen him both put together possibly the worst season of quarterbacking in NFL history (his rookie year, all rookies are bad but he was "is this fixable" bad) and also "championship calibre if the supporting cast is enough."

Very little he does would surprise me at this point.

This is what drives Rams fans nuts.  They seemed happy and surprised with his performance yesterday.  Conversely, they were surprised and upset with their defense, lol.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Eh you're like the Snickers ad, you're not yourself unless you go to the bar and get wasted and spend 97 dollars on your tab. I say go for it.

No. You are a bad person. Plus the bar by my house is closed so I have to drive. You want me to drive drunk? Demod this scumbag

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

You would have went on a five state killing spree watching Fran Tarkenton scrambling and evading Packer defenders in the 70's than...

Watching older fans have flashbacks back when Wilson and Kaepernick ran roughshod over our D was amusing as hell once you came out of the moment.

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

This is what drives Rams fans nuts.  They seemed happy and surprised with his performance yesterday.  Conversely, they were surprised and upset with their defense, lol.

Of course, the Bills were the only other team to score 30+ on them and we scored the most points on them this season.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Eh you're like the Snickers ad, you're not yourself unless you go to the bar and get wasted and spend 97 dollars on your tab. I say go for it.

I mean...he's in South Dakota, unless he's driving on roads with ditches, it's pretty easy for him to get home if he's borderline blind drunk and it's pretty easy to avoid him as well...

1 hour ago, Norm said:

We ended Ramsey's career like we did to Wentz. ******* bums

I wouldn't go that far...