NFC Divisonal Round Postgame: Packers Roll Rams

mikebpackfan

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Goff was way too efficient tonight for my liking, especially considering he didn’t have Kupp in the lineup.  In the end it doesn’t matter, but I was expecting a lesser passing performance from Goff to be honest.

Are we talking about the same Goff who threw for 174 yards and was sacked 4 times?

Goff was better than I expected he’d be but ultimately 174 yards passing isn’t going to beat this offense unless it’s accompanied by another 150+ rushing to kill the clock. I think Pettine knows that, and it’s part of the reason why he’s so comfortable playing soft.

• Like 1

Zach Kruse -   Just want to give a shoutout to maybe the most under-appreciated player on this Packers roster in 2020.

Rick Wagner.

Played over 600 snaps in the regular season and allowed 1 sack (while playing LT in TB).

Leonard Floyd had zero QB hits and zero sacks today.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -   Just want to give a shoutout to maybe the most under-appreciated player on this Packers roster in 2020.

Rick Wagner.

Played over 600 snaps in the regular season and allowed 1 sack (while playing LT in TB).

Leonard Floyd had zero QB hits and zero sacks today.

I know you're not saying it, but Floyd is a perfect example of a C player getting boosted from an A player. Floyd is fast, and gets Donalds scraps. Donald is negligible, Floyd is invisible.

3 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Goff was better than I expected he’d be but ultimately 174 yards passing isn’t going to beat this offense unless it’s accompanied by another 150+ rushing to kill the clock. I think Pettine knows that, and it’s part of the reason why he’s so comfortable playing soft.

I think the Packers defense has only allowed a 300 yard passer ONCE all season too(Deshaun Watson, who barely finished over 300)

• Like 1

Just now, HighCalebR said:

I know you're not saying it, but Floyd is a perfect example of a C player getting boosted from an A player. Floyd is fast, and gets Donalds scraps. Donald is negligible, Floyd is invisible.

He makes some plays for them. He's not a stud....but he makes some plays. He didnt do squat today.....that I can recall at least.

6 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

If vegas puts an over line at 175 for a QB you should smash the over out of respect for the league. the fact he didnt get it means we did very well.

14 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Coming into today’s game, Goff has been terrible.  Just look at his previous 4 games: QBR - 49, 51, 20, 47.  Today he had a 84 QBR with a 77% completion percentage.  He exceeded my expectations today when considering his lack of cold weather experience, bad thumb, terrible past four games, and no Kupp.  He clearly needed more help from his running game and his o-line (pressures and sacks), but props to GB’s defense all the way around for a dominant performance.

Edited by Sasquatch