DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

5 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

bro there ARE ifs ands and buts because we played HEAD TO HEAD

and until you beat us this Sunday we already stomped you 38-10 this year and i say based off that meeting, we can do it again

it's like you don't know what happened to your own team this season 

re: New Orleans

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You'd take a 20 point swing and win 28-20, wouldn't you. 

That was a beat down...was that actually the score? 

yep i would in a heart beat 🤣 id take a 1 point win 

i'll take a 1/2 point win so long as we win lol

im just talking smack because i can and yes that was the score the first time around in week 6

but i know it wont be like that this time around , it'll be alot closer

idk what will happen 

but LFG Bucs!

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Mahomes, Ryan, Goff and even Heinicke to an extent all moved the ball fairly easily against this secondary in the last 6 weeks. It's good, but I'm far more worried about their ILBs and edge rush than I am the DBs.

And you do realize if the front seven shuts down the run game, the Packers won’t have much of a pass game to work with? That’s what happened in the first game. Packers need to establish a consistent run game or they won’t win.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Hang on, are you now saying head-to-head results do matter? 

Only it didn't mean ish for you when it came to KC Chiefs winning their H2H games against Buffalo, Baltimore and NO.

Imagine my surprise

I don't think weather will be a huge factor unless it's windy. Both teams should still be able to put up points.

I also take little stock in past h2h matchups or circular "well we beat this team and they beat you and we played harder competition and you didn't" or whatever. NO blew out TB earlier this season too. This is a new game.

I think the Bucs D right now is a bit better than the Rams D with an injured Donald, although I am not sure how much that would matter given how locked in Rodgers looks right now. I'd also say that the NO D is a bit better than GB D, but TB will definitely not be getting as many short fields as they got last night. Overall I think it will be a one-score game and GB wins 34-30.

Edited by childofpudding

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

And you do realize if the front seven shuts down the run game, the Packers won’t have much of a pass game to work with? That’s what happened in the first game. Packers need to establish a consistent run game or they won’t win.

What happened in the first game was Rodgers threw picks on back to back passes for probably the first time in his career and the whole team, Rodgers included, was shell shocked. We dominated the game until Dean made that play.

You can say this about any offense going into any game. Of course we have to establish the run. We're the #2 rush offense in the NFL at home, by a wide margin. Only Lamar and the Ravens had more.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

What happened in the first game was Rodgers threw picks on back to back passes for probably the first time in his career and the whole team, Rodgers included, was shell shocked. We dominated the game until Dean made that play.

You can say this about any offense going into any game. Of course we have to establish the run. We're the #2 rush offense in the NFL at home, by a wide margin. Only Lamar and the Ravens had more.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-2.53.57-PM.jpg

His next play after this, wasn't it?

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

The NFL is about matchups. Have no idea how Tampa Bay vs New Orleans relates to Tampa Bay vs Green Bay. New Orleans was a horrible matchup for Tampa Bay, but Tampa was finally able to conquer them the third time, but it took three defensive turnovers, and basically a perfect game to do. 

Tampa Bay is a bad matchup for Green Bay. Their front seven will limit the Packers running game, which also will cause them to play the passing game not-honest. 

Will Green Bay be able to play a perfect game against Tampa and get the win? We shall see. They weren’t able to do it against the 49ers last year, they ended up getting blown out twice. So there track record of beating a bad matchup for themselves doesn’t give much confidence. 

The NFL is about matchups. Have no idea how Tampa Bay vs New Orleans relates to Tampa Bay vs Green Bay. New Orleans was a horrible matchup for Tampa Bay, but Tampa was finally able to conquer them the third time, but it took three defensive turnovers, and basically a perfect game to do. 

Tampa Bay is a bad matchup for Green Bay. Their front seven will limit the Packers running game, which also will cause them to play the passing game not-honest. 

Will Green Bay be able to play a perfect game against Tampa and get the win? We shall see. They weren’t able to do it against the 49ers last year, they ended up getting blown out twice. So there track record of beating a bad matchup for themselves doesn’t give much confidence. 

You said CLE was a bad matchup for us, but we still won. So do you think the NFL IS actually about matchups, or is there more nuance to it? Does GB actually have to play the perfect game? Because we certainly didn't...and still beat a 'bad matchup'

Sub out Tampa for LA and this is the exact same paragraphs we read last week. Sorry but we're just not concerned as Packers fans (at least the cool ones aren't.)

We could lose, any NFL team can lose to any other team if they don't play well. I'm just confident we won't.