2020 AFC Championship - Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bills
    • Chiefs

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I feel like the two NFC teams are major contenders too. Ones got an MVP, the other has an old warhorse with plenty of weapons at his disposal 

I don’t really want to play Green Bay. 

Green Bay is right on par with Buf and KC,  if not a step above.      I would probably have TB a notch below, but I wouldn’t rule out Tom. 

Just now, samsel23 said:

I don’t really want to play Green Bay. 

Green Bay is right on par with Buf and KC,  if not a step above.      I would probably have TB a notch below, but I wouldn’t rule out Tom. 

Yeah I think whatever SB matchup it ends up being will be a good one. These Championship games are gonna great too I hope 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I feel like the two NFC teams are major contenders too. Ones got an MVP, the other has an old warhorse with plenty of weapons at his disposal 

Any given Sunday and all but both of those teams feel more on par with the AFC's B tier among teams like Indy, Cleveland, Baltimore, etc.

30 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

What’s up with the Buffalo WR Corp, Cole Beasley, Gabriel Davis and Diggs all dealing with something it looks like?

Diggs has been on the injury report for a few weeks but I think that’s just because they’re following NFL protocol. 

Looks like Beasley maybe Reaggravated his injury but I’d bet he plays through. Davis got hurt last week. I’m guessing he doesn’t play but that Kenny Stills gets called up from the Ps.

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Diggs has been on the injury report for a few weeks but I think that’s just because they’re following NFL protocol. 

Looks like Beasley maybe Reaggravated his injury but I’d bet he plays through. Davis got hurt last week. I’m guessing he doesn’t play but that Kenny Stills gets called up from the Ps.

Ah okay just vet injury, he hasn’t looked slowed down that for sure.

beasely looked beat up against the Ravens, can’t be good if he reaggravtaed it. Gabriel was a guy I was particularly worried about so I wonder if Stills will come in  and produce.

6 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Like against Atlanta, when they stormed out to that 7-0 lead and then the defense really let the foot off the gas.

...Or Denver, where it was a 3 point game until literally the last minute of the game.

...Or Carolina, where the defense really let the foot of the gas big time, by letting the Panthers jumpout to an early lead, and then it was one-score game for literally the entire second half.

...Or Oakland, where you needed a miracle drive to take the lead after your defense gave up a TD late in the 4th.

Kansas City gets credit for winning the most games, that's why they get the bye and to play at home. But don't re-write history and say to  "yeah they looked like close games but they were in control the whole time". They're the best team in the AFC talentwise, no question, but for large stretches of the second half of the season they didn't play like it, and they looked thoroughly beatable.

Not saying the Bills will win, obviously Chiefs are favourites, it just bugs me when people re-write history.

KC plays better against good teams for some reason. Look at how they played against the Browns compared to the home games vs. Denver, Atlanta, New England, etc. The last 3 were dogfights until the end. If it’s a big game against a good opponent, the Chiefs play alot better. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nightime said:

KC plays better against good teams for some reason. Look at how they played against the Browns compared to the home games vs. Denver, Atlanta, New England, etc. The last 3 were dogfights until the end. If it’s a big game against a good opponent, the Chiefs play alot better. 

Got CEH coming back too. And Mahomes said he drafted CEH cause he's a big game performer.

7 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

What do either of those teams do better than GB or TB? 

I don’t know, KC looked pretty good against Tampa when they played a few weeks ago

As tough as the AFC has been this year, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s “the real Super Bowl”

35 minutes ago, Nightime said:

I don’t know, KC looked pretty good against Tampa when they played a few weeks ago

As tough as the AFC has been this year, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s “the real Super Bowl”

Green Bay against either AFC team is as good, if not better, than KC/BUF. If TB makes it, then I'll agree, KC/BUF would be the best game of the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, smetana34 said:

Green Bay against either AFC team is as good, if not better, than KC/BUF. If TB makes it, then I'll agree, KC/BUF would be the best game of the playoffs. 

No matter who is in the superbowl its going to be just as exciting as it is this weekend. The re-creation of Week 6 is a weird coincidence as both games played yet both teams have changed since then. Not sure if this has happened where both games are a re-creation of the season to decide who goes to the superbowl