NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

5 hours ago, YaddaHolla said:

Also Marcus Spears is picking the Bucs because of how well they defended Drew Brees. Does he not know Drew can’t throw a pass more than 20 yards down the field? People are making **** up to justify their Bucs pick. 

We can't pay attention to any of these "experts".  They don't know any more than the rest of us.  They just get paid to make predictions.

3 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Lots of articles by TB players, coaches, media that the weather/conditions won't bother them that much.  Wishful thinking on their part I believe and it will bother/affect them more than they think.  Home field advantage, Packers playing some of their best football the past month ... looking for a 10 point win: 34-24.

If they are talking about the weather, good.  The more they talk the more I'm guessing they are dreading it deep down.

If nothing else, having gotten whipped by them once already, the Packers won't take the Bucs lightly. But my goodness, that's a great Bucs team. Stacked. OJ Howard is their 3rd TE. How did they lose 5 games? Like basically the whole season, it comes down to the play of the Packers Oline. Wagner gotta hold up at RT. If we get another game out of them like the Rams, then I like the Packers to overcome their Special Teams and win.  

Wins aren’t a WB stat, but Brady is 1-1 at Lambeau. The win was McCarthy’s first season when Favre and Rodgers got hurt. Forgot about that.

I think Mike Neal ended the Packer W with a sack IIRC

https://zonecoverage.com/2021/green-bay-packers/looking-back-at-tom-bradys-history-at-lambeau-field/

Edited by Arthur Penske

4 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Wins aren’t a WB stat, but Brady is 1-1 at Lambeau. The win was McCarthy’s first season when Favre and Rodgers got hurt. Forgot about that.

I think Mike Neal ended the Packer W with a sack IIRC

https://zonecoverage.com/2021/green-bay-packers/looking-back-at-tom-bradys-history-at-lambeau-field/

That’s Davante’s break out game as a rookie.

One of the best called MM’s game.

TD before half by Jordey goosebumps.

We moved the ball with lot of ease, but our RZ efficiency sucked. Otherwise the score should have been in 40’s. 

Weather shouldn't be a factor - near 30 falling to mid 20s, wind <10 mph, no precip. 

TB, weather aside, is 4-4 on the road. They ARE 2-0 in lower-temp weather, they beat NYG and WFT in 40 degree weather, but both games were close. 

If we're looking at just that stuff, Advantage GB. 

I'd feel better if GB hadn't gotten completely trashed in their previous game vs TB, but that is explicable. I see the two teams as being near-equal. Key is GB's pass D. If Pettine and the DBs can slow their passing game, GB has a good shot at taking home the win. 

The Packers are going to boat race the Bucs as long as they don't turn the ball over. If the Packers had gotten up 13/17-10 instead of a pick 6 making it 10-7, it probably would have been a blowout the other direction. I can't see Rodgers having another day that bad.