Texans hire David Culley as HC, Tim Kelly as OC, Lovie Smith as DC

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If he was a super young guy you could sell it as a young up and coming guy nobody knows about.

.....but he’s 65....

Only thing I'm thinking of is that Josh McCown is going to be the QB Coach, and he's going to be coached up into the HC spot in a few years. Sort of like how you sit a rookie QB for a year to get them up to speed.

I highly doubt this will be case, but... That's the only logical response I have on this one.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

And the Ravens got 2 picks back for it, too.   

I applaud the initiative, but it seems like BAL fans are probably pinching themselves.

This is the best day ever lol

We got rid of a terrible passing game coordinator AND got 2 3rd-round comp picks for it?!?!?!?!? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

2020 1st rounder

2021 1st rounder

2022 1st rounder

Jimmy Garoppolo

Nick Bosa

Give us Watson.

You already used your 2020 1st round pick lol.

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'd sign off on this. Blow it up. You want Tunsil, too? How about Will Fuller?

Fuller is a FA. He's free!

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Only thing I'm thinking of is that Josh McCown is going to be the QB Coach, and he's going to be coached up into the HC spot in a few years. Sort of like how you sit a rookie QB for a year to get them up to speed.

I highly doubt this will be case, but... That's the only logical response I have on this one.

That’s not even a horrific idea.

...but it’s probably not happening like you said.

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

McCown's a very solid hire.  But only if he gets to learn the position from the ground up (QBC, then OC, then HC). 

McCown is the one hire I'd be thrilled with, provided they're not giving him the keys to drive the O.

• Like 1