Texans hire David Culley as HC, Tim Kelly as OC, Lovie Smith as DC

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I'd give him a chance and see what staff he sets up.

If you asked how any Titans fan felt about hiring Vrabel with only 1 year of coordinating experience which resulted in the Texans having one of the worst defenses in football, you would have gotten doom and gloom by and large. But he put together a great staff and I'd say it's worked out pretty well for us.

So long as he lets his staff coach and runs it CEO style, it could work.

I don't see it, because he'll never be CEO. This entire off-season proves that Jack Easterby is running that entire franchise. He's more powerful than the 2nd highest paid player in league history and the teams only HoF quality player.

It's a walking disaster.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Crazy Bieniemy didn't get a HC gig.

He has some knucklehead behavior in his past that may be keeping people from hiring him.  That's about the only thing I can imagine is keeping him from getting hired.  Maybe he is like Mike Zimmer was and just tells it like it is and insults bad teams and owners don't like it.  LOL.  That kept Zim from getting hired for a while from what I heard.

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

He has some knucklehead behavior in his past that may be keeping people from hiring him.  That's about the only thing I can imagine is keeping him from getting hired.  Maybe he is like Mike Zimmer was and just tells it like it is and insults bad teams and owners don't like it.  LOL.  That kept Zim from getting hired for a while from what I heard.

I still have PTSD flashbacks of us choosing to hire Ken Whisenhunt over Zimmer.

What a disaster that was.

• Like 2

Just now, Broncofan said:

Honestly, happiest fans might be Ravens fans ATM.

Greg Roman's complete lack of adaptability in-game and predictability are still there, but if Culley was the guy designing the BAL pass game - well, a change would be hard to be any worse.

Not to mention a couple 3rd rounders to boot.