Jets +800

49ers +900

Washington 14/1

Pats 15/1

Bears 17/1

Texans would be idiots to try and hang on

just go get yourself 3-5 1sts 

Panthers cant offer enough

Jets , Deshaun would probably rather stay in Houston and still dont have enough to offer

Broncos dont have enough ammo

Dolphins are the only REAL destination that could happen value wise, and the FIns are in good shape too as a team, Flores did a great job last year with that Defense (the QB back and forth sitch was a bit weird but whatever)

46 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

what are the Odds that he is a Dolphin? because that is the only logical destination in terms of compensation 

What about the question....Do the dolphins even want him or is it media driven logic by putting the 2 heaviest draft capital teams on the list (dolphins and Jets)? You going to give texans 3 1st and tua to only say whoops we messed up at pick 5 in 2020 so have 3 1st and him? The argument of Tua being it or not is tough to decipher just like it is with Darnold, is the reason he struggled cause he sucks or is it the lack of oline and receiving talent around him that prevented him to be successful? Miami had parker who was injured half the time and gesicki so while some think Tua is the issue others think that not having weapons for him to succeed in year 1 was the issue. So if they trade for watson who is he going to throw to? Those draft picks will be taken and your now hoping 3rd rd picks turn in to #1 receivers. 

14 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

FoxBet App shows

Texans +100

Panthers +250

Broncos +333

Dolphins +700

Jets +800

49ers +900

Washington 14/1

Pats 15/1

Bears 17/1

There is only one team with enough trade capital (read:  "a likely top top six QB in 2021 who can't rule out Houston") to exchange for Watson and it's none of the above. 

9 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

What about the question....Do the dolphins even want him or is it media driven logic by putting the 2 heaviest draft capital teams on the list (dolphins and Jets)? You going to give texans 3 1st and tua to only say whoops we messed up at pick 5 in 2020 so have 3 1st and him? The argument of Tua being it or not is tough to decipher just like it is with Darnold, is the reason he struggled cause he sucks or is it the lack of oline and receiving talent around him that prevented him to be successful? Miami had parker who was injured half the time and gesicki so while some think Tua is the issue others think that not having weapons for him to succeed in year 1 was the issue. So if they trade for watson who is he going to throw to? Those draft picks will be taken and your now hoping 3rd rd picks turn in to #1 receivers. 

zero chance the Fins dont want Watson

is that really a question ???

its not about "IF" Tua is good or not 

its - Watson is a Top 5 QB and Tua is not...and he wont be next year, maybe later in his career he could be , but Watson IS that, and he is that RIGHT NOW

as for "Who is he going to throw to", the Fins have Cap space, they can target any WR in FA or even get Fuller 😆, great QBs MAKE Wrs, not the other way around, and Devante Parker is pretty decent as is Gesicki

24 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Do the dolphins even want him or is it media driven logic by putting the 2 heaviest draft capital teams on the list (dolphins and Jets)?

Then why isnt the Pats drum beating in the media?

Jaguars $82,022,150
Jets $67,948,314
Patriots $62,211,837
Colts $43,635,239
Broncos $42,350,603
Washington $38,207,074
Bengals $37,665,630
Dolphins $31,884,465

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Then why isnt the Pats drum beating in the media?

Jaguars $82,022,150
Jets $67,948,314
Patriots $62,211,837
Colts $43,635,239
Broncos $42,350,603
Washington $38,207,074
Bengals $37,665,630
Dolphins $31,884,465

Because the pats dont have 2 1st rd picks and one being in the top 3... Pats have no draft capital hence my statement that it could be media driven due to the fact of heavy draft capital. Having cap space is one thing but having draft capital to make it an easy guess, especially when they are talking 3 first rd draft pick min. for his services. Pats have pick 15 and thats about it. If Dolphins didn't have pick 3 you think they would be mentioned right now as a "top suitor" according to the media pundits? 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

What about the question....Do the dolphins even want him or is it media driven logic by putting the 2 heaviest draft capital teams on the list (dolphins and Jets)? 

I've STRONGLY felt that this narrative has been driven by the Texans themselves - it just so happens the two teams in the drivers' seat are teams that own the 2/3 picks and have additional picks in the first? Heck, that's really good on Deshaun, looking out for the Texans like that...

To add to my conspiracy theory - remember there was a short lived narrative that Urban Meyer wanted Watson? Think about that for a sec - Jacksonville has 1, and they have the Rams pick - they sort of fit that model that the Jets and Miami fit, don't they? (That talk quickly died, but it was a narrative that made it's way through the media).

These teams are intentionally being leaked by the Texans as "preferred destinations" to drive up value to where he would want to actually go - and with the Texans saying no, they're trying to squeeze more value out of anyone making an offer.

Now, I don't think the Jets/Dolphins would say NO to a deal if the Texans presented it - but I also don't think we have the Jets/Dolphins FOs working all hours of the night to figure out how to get this deal done. If it happens, it happens - if it doesn't, roll with Tua/Wilson.

16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I've STRONGLY felt that this narrative has been driven by the Texans themselves - it just so happens the two teams in the drivers' seat are teams that own the 2/3 picks and have additional picks in the first? Heck, that's really good on Deshaun, looking out for the Texans like that...

To add to my conspiracy theory - remember there was a short lived narrative that Urban Meyer wanted Watson? Think about that for a sec - Jacksonville has 1, and they have the Rams pick - they sort of fit that model that the Jets and Miami fit, don't they? (That talk quickly died, but it was a narrative that made it's way through the media).

These teams are intentionally being leaked by the Texans as "preferred destinations" to drive up value to where he would want to actually go - and with the Texans saying no, they're trying to squeeze more value out of anyone making an offer.

Not exactly how I'd do it, but I'm not the one making the deal.

That rumor was probably leaked by Deshaun's agent.  You can't blame him for wanting to play in Jacksonville.  Any quarterback would love to go there.  :P

18 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

That rumor was probably leaked by Deshaun's agent.  You can't blame him for wanting to play in Jacksonville.  Any quarterback would love to go there.  :P

... except for Byron Leftwich, Blaine Gabbert, Blake Bortles. Y'know, all former top 10 picks.

Not sure if you learned this in your... three months? Four months following Jacksonville? But, QBs go to die in Jacksonville.

They're 0-3 drafting QBs in the first, but maybe they'll avoid the Golden Sombrero this time when they have a generational talent fall into their lap. But, this IS Jacksonville... so who knows?

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

... except for Byron Leftwich, Blaine Gabbert, Blake Bortles. Y'know, all former top 10 picks.

Not sure if you learned this in your... three months? Four months following Jacksonville? But, QBs go to die in Jacksonville.

They're 0-3 drafting QBs in the first, but maybe they'll avoid the Golden Sombrero this time when they have a generational talent fall into their lap. But, this IS Jacksonville... so who knows?

They are good at pro wrestling down there though, so that have that going for them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

well to be fair that is just bad scouting. I am not sure you can say they go their to die as Gabbert and Bortles were overhyped and should have never been drafted that high. As a bills fan I followed and watched Gabbert at the College level and he look like trash. Living in Florida I can tell you Bortles playing at UCF was not that amazing to be the 1st qb taken but again the media hyped these two up and the idea of getting a local QB in Bortles may have been attractive for them. Either way Lawrence's bottom is higher then any of those 3 ceilings so they cant really mess him up unless they completely ignore the oline and weapons to give him. Unless injuries happen I dont see this kid's talent be underutilized to the point he fails at the pro level.