Deshaun Watson officially requests trade

.Buzz

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Nah. I sunk a lot of time and emotion into the Texans. I've really good no juice left to take elsewhere.

I felt similar to this when OBJ got traded. I said 'if Saquon leaves too, I've got nothing left to tie me to this team'. Joe Judge brought me back. I hope someone can do the same for you and the Texans.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Silly Goose! It won't be on the Bears!

I know

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Silly Goose! It won't be on the Bears!

He can unite anywhere with Watson, as long as Lambeau Field is not the option... Imagine a A-Rod/Watson trade, that would rank among my worst nightmares.

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I felt similar to this when OBJ got traded. I said 'if Saquon leaves too, I've got nothing left to tie me to this team'. Joe Judge brought me back. I hope someone can do the same for you and the Texans.

Doubtful. Not as long as Jack Easterby is here. Not as long as Cal McNair is here.

4 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

a WR being traded is nowhere near a franchise QB being traded!

*looks and see that my team traded a WR for david freaking johnson and a 2nd rounder*

😒

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I felt similar to this when OBJ got traded. 

That was Hopkins for me. Watson was my breaking point (and remember... JJ Watt is gone too).

So, the love has been beaten out of me.

It's oddly reassuring to me. I now feel a bit relieved, I have a legitimate reason to walk away.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ACO said:

Oh... you thought I meant on the Bears? My bad.

We will stick to Trubisky no matter what. There is an alternate universe where he is talented, we have just  to construct a stable wormhole, go find his alter ego, bring him here and send the one of our universe in return. Also hope that no one notices.  Star Trek Discovery style. 🤣

Edited by BearFromArgentina

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That was Hopkins for me. Watson was my breaking point (and remember... JJ Watt is gone too).

So, the love has been beaten out of me.

It's oddly reassuring to me. I now feel a bit relieved, I have a legitimate reason to walk away.

I'd wait to see what they got back . I kind of am happy for Deshaun he deserves more than a rebuild.

Just now, thebestever6 said:

I'd wait to see what they got back . I kind of am happy for Deshaun he deserves more than a rebuild.

I'm happy for him too.

And I couldn't care less what the return is, I fully expect this FO to get these picks absolutely wrong...

...and I WANT them to get it wrong. I want everyone in that building to fail, miserably at that. I want them to fall into a 50 year pit of despair, like the Lions did after trading away Bobby Layne.

I despise the Houston Texans now. Nothing is going to change that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

rockets with a 1st time GM got a crap haul back for James Harden

I expect Cesario get a crap haul back too being a 1st time GM. 

I honestly think it's best for both parties I mean Houston is in a bad way for draft capital. They needed to bottom out and Deshaun would of kept that from happening.

Just now, BofaDeez54927 said:

You sure?

Sounds like the Lions are a perfect fit.

I appreciate the offer - and I can appreciate the Lions, too. They're building to be a fun team, a tough team.

But I'm out.

This is the 2nd time in a lifetime a team has defeated me emotionally - first the Oilers in the mid 90s moving to Tennessee, then the Texans today. I really can't stand a third.

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I honestly think it's best for both parties I mean Houston is in a bad way for draft capital. They needed to bottom out and Deshaun would of kept that from happening.

Consider the people making the decisions in Houston. They're not exactly very good at making Football decisions.

I'm almost certain that the top 5 pick will be used on a non-QB and the 2nd pick (be it Seattle's pick or Miami's original pick) will be for Mac Jones or Kyle Trask.

That sort of decision making is what we're dealing with in Houston.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Consider the people making the decisions in Houston. They're not exactly very good at making Football decisions.

I'm almost certain that the top 5 pick will be used on a non-QB and the 2nd pick (be it Seattle's pick or Miami's original pick) will be for Mac Jones or Kyle Trask.

That sort of decision making is what we're dealing with in Houston.

Well BOB was GM Nick needs a chance