Official 2021 OL Thread

goldfishwars

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think there are 4-6 starting caliber centers in this draft.

I'm not a huge fan of the OGs in this class though.

There are some guys who have a lot of potential at OG in this class, but they're tackle converts.

2 hours ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

If Ben Cleveland cares about/likes football (worried he's more into hunting and fishing), he's going to make the team who drafts him very happy

🤔 Oh, that gives me Rashaun Woods flashbacks....ick. That kid just wanted to fish, apparently. Had a lot of potential as a WR, but lack of desire.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I think he will be.  There's no 2020 tape for Rashawn Slater, so he will almost certainly end up OT2.

I don't think Slater is the one who might pass him. It depends on how much helium Jalen Mayfield has. 

J

Edited by onejayhawk

18 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

I do, 6th on Jeremiah's big board and it sounds like the league is in love with him as a technician. 

I'm extremely curious what he'll measure though.  Listed as 6'3", some say he's closer to 6'2".  If he has 32"-32.5" arms, what then?

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm extremely curious what he'll measure though.  Listed as 6'3", some say he's closer to 6'2".  If he has 32"-32.5" arms, what then?

That may very well be the deciding factor.  If the length issues are there, he's going to be viewed as an OG prospect only.

1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

I do, 6th on Jeremiah's big board and it sounds like the league is in love with him as a technician. 

A valid point. 

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Really don't think there's going to be much helium with Mayfield.

You may be correct. I only give his name as someone who could join the conversation as 2nd best OT. 

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Combine is coming up, so then we'll know.

J

• Like 1