Super Bowl Post Game Discussion

Webmaster

43 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I think Twitter said he ran for like 496 yards pre-pass and pre-sack.

I dont know the chiefs OL depth well enough to know if it was a good idea to shuffle the OL with 3 new guys at different spots or if it would have been better to just play your backup LT. Can you tell me if this was the best the chiefs could do? Because this was very baaaad (thats a goat pun btw)

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Boring *** Super Bowl, but congrats to Bucs fans.

Chiefs really need to improve their defense some. They'll get back those OL that were hurt.

Stop. The Chiefs have been exposed. Mahomes is nothing but another Philip Rivers or Russell Wilson or Big Ben. A QB people thought could be great, but actually is just above average.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Chiefs really need to improve their defense some. They'll get back those OL that were hurt.

With a torn achilles, I think Fisher is probably done for next year too. My guess is that they give him an injury settlement and he's cut. He's headed into the last year of his deal and doesn't have any guarantees left. 

• Like 1

Brady getting in Mathieu's face telling him "I'm going after you all game" was savage, think he actually started to get in honey badgers head considering some of the plays he started giving up after that. Keep in mind this was after Mathieu had said something to Brady first. Brady doesn't typically trash talk unless provoked.

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:
1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Stop. The Chiefs have been exposed. Mahomes is nothing but another Philip Rivers or Russell Wilson or Big Ben. A QB people thought could be great, but actually is just above average.

What? Mahomes was running for his life all game. The protection sucked and he still made some amazing throws off platform that had no business getting as close as they did.

This is a team game. Brady won cause that defense balled out and his receivers uncovered better and his line protected better. Not to take anything away its still another title for him and Tampa all the same.

4 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

2 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Also this might be a bold prediction, but I will say that Mahomes will NEVER be a Hall of Famer.

Dude.  Take a lesson from the KC fans who posted silly stuff they're not willing to stand up for the obvious poor judgment in their certainty.

Rule of thumb - when even Bucs fans are embarrassed to see takes like the above, it's time to take a breath, and think before posting silliness like the above.  

Edited by Broncofan

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

What? Mahomes was running for his life all game. The protection sucked and he still made some amazing throws off platform that had no business getting as close as they did.

This is a team game. Brady won cause that defense balled out and his receivers uncovered better and his line protected better. Not to take anything away its still another title for him and Tampa all the same.

It might be a team game, but Brady won because he played an excellent game, while Mahomes lost because he played a terrible game. His line and receivers were out of sync because he shows no discipline and doesn't have the Football I.Q to play QB.