Super Bowl Post Game Discussion

Webmaster

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Still possibly the most hilarious GDT I've ever seen (sorry for the result of the game for you, but for everyone else, totally worth it) 

Please. That's a footnote on the list of trauma I've endured as a Chiefs fan.

Though for real, that still hurt until about a year ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaguarfan said:

now I'm intrigued.....

It was the Colts / Chiefs game from like 2013 or something? The one with the big comeback. Maybe 2014. A chiefs fan, SimonWayne, started going on about how the game was over, yadda yadda yadda, how if the Chiefs lost he would never post again, etc. Chiefs end up losing pretty much everyone to injury if I remember right and next thing you know, they lose. Man, the comeuppance was epic 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

It was the Colts / Chiefs game from like 2013 or something? The one with the big comeback. Maybe 2014. A chiefs fan, SimonWayne, started going on about how the game was over, yadda yadda yadda, how if the Chiefs lost he would never post again, etc. Chiefs end up losing pretty much everyone to injury if I remember right and next thing you know, they lose. Man, the comeuppance was epic 

lol I actually remember this, think it ended up being quoted in many-a-signature back in the day.

9 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Oh come on, short fields and possessions in opposing territory is a big advantage and im not gonna give you a lot of credit for that. Tonight, he was efficient. Didn’t have to carry the offense and had a running game to help him and open things up. 

You keep saying that word, efficient. You're saying it almost like it's a bad thing. He did carry the offense in the first three quarters by making the right throws to the right people at the right time. He played great and led several long drives on offense for TDs when he had to. And he had a TD dropped as well.

In terms of the NO game, short fields or not, he played great. Three drives of 60+ yards and converted TOs into TDs.

I don't know how you could really argue that he DIDN'T play great this postseason, except for the 2nd half vs. GB of course.

Edited by childofpudding
  • Like 1