2021 Super Early Predictions

SteelKing728

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think NYG outlook is higher and WFT is lower since the division would've went to the Giants. Regardless I think they're both bad teams.

WFT got a worse draft pick because of their win.  A loss probably helped them a bit.  Although just being in the playoffs could increase motivation as well as invaluable experience.  But I think they would have been better with a better draft spot.  They fell a lot with their win.

34 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

AFC

1) Dolphins (Trade for Watson)

2) Chiefs

3) Ravens

4) Titans

5) Bills

6) Browns

7) Chargers

NFC

1) Buccaneers

2) Packers

3) Rams

4) Washington

5) Seahawks

6) Vikings

7) 49ers

Super Bowl: Packers over Dolphins

Same prediction, nice.

Just now, Bolts223 said:

Oh wow. 

I promise I didn't read yours either. I just saw the thread and replied.

Not accusing you, I just like your prediction. Dolphins are gonna be scary good next year, regardless if it's Tua or Watson.

Can't wait for allllll the "You're not picking the Bills in the east? You dumb?" comments...

I'll drop a couple..

1. Jaguars are by far the most improved team after drafting Lawrence and having a strong FA class. They will be in the playoff hunt week 17 and end 9-7
  2. Steelers have by far the largest decrease in win total and end up fighting for a top 5 pick
  3. The worst team in the NFC West ends above .500, but otherwise the NFC is laughable once again. I don't think all 4 teams will get into the playoffs, but all 4 teams will be in the playoff hunt at the end
  4. Lamar, Allen, and Baker all get big contracts either before or during the season. Browns fans regret it before the end of the season
  5. Watson will have another great season on another bad team.. and once again said bad team won't have its 1st rounder to show for it

In the AFC I think the Chiefs get back to at least the AFCCG. Their biggest competition won’t be the Bills though. I think IF Watson go to the Dolphins I think the Dolphins win the AFCE. The biggest competition to the Chiefs will be the Chargers. Herbert will continue to improve and be what Mahomes and Lamar was their 2nd year. The defense will be great under coach Staley. I think the Ravens win the AFCN and I can see the Browns taking a step back with high expectations placed on them. Depending what happens with the Colts at QB I think it’s going to determine who wins the division between them and the Titans. Ultimately I have the Chiefs coming out of the AFC but don’t sleep on the Chargers. I could see them coming out of the AFC to host the Superbowl in Sofi.

In the NFC the Bucs will start as the favorites along with the Packers. I think the Bucs will have the hangover because they will lose key guys and the motivation for Brady won’t be as high next season as it was this season. I want to see what the Packers do in terms of getting ARod some help but also fixing the relationship with him. I’m not thinking about the NFCE because until I see it none of those teams will be serious contenders. The Saints it will come down to the QB. If Brees retires do they go with Winston? Do they draft a QB in the 1st round? So it depends but they will be in the playoff mix. The NFCW will be the best division in football and I can easily see three teams making the playoffs. I have the Rams winning the division and possibly even getting the 1 seed but considering how tough the division and schedule will be I’m more so thinking the 2 or 3 seed. The Niners will be back healthy but I want to see who they get at QB. Will it be Darnold? If they somehow get Watson the all bets are off they will be the favorites to win the Superbowl. I think they will make the playoffs if it’s Jimmy G, Darnold, and I can even see Ryan being traded to them and he could lead them to at least the NFCCG. So they will make the playoffs if they stay relatively healthy. The Seahawks always will be a threat with Wilson. If they add a few pieces on defense they will be even more dangerous. I’m not sleeping on the Cards because they will be getting back Jones on defense and I think Murray should continue to get better. It just comes down to Kingsbury and him improving as a coach. Ultimately I think the Rams come out of the NFC. McVay finally got the QB that is perfect for his offense so it can be explosive again. The defense will be top 5-10 even if it takes a step back. The offense should be back top 5 so it help balances things out where if the defense isn’t shutting teams down every week they can still win in a shootout.

So my Superbowl prediction is Rams v Chiefs where the Chiefs once again will have to play the team that city hosts in LA at Sofi. If not the Chiefs I can see Rams v Chargers in LA at Sofi where both teams share the stadium. Either way it will be another interesting Superbowl in terms of storylines. 

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

AFC

1) Dolphins (Trade for Watson)

2) Chiefs

3) Ravens

4) Titans

5) Bills

6) Browns

7) Chargers

NFC

1) Buccaneers

2) Packers

3) Rams

4) Washington

5) Seahawks

6) Vikings

7) 49ers

Super Bowl: Packers over Dolphins

I get the feeling Houston won't trade Watson unless Miami gives them a boat load of picks and players.

10 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I'll drop a couple..

1. Jaguars are by far the most improved team after drafting Lawrence and having a strong FA class. They will be in the playoff hunt week 17 and end 9-7
  2. Steelers have by far the largest decrease in win total and end up fighting for a top 5 pick
  3. The worst team in the NFC West ends above .500, but otherwise the NFC is laughable once again. I don't think all 4 teams will get into the playoffs, but all 4 teams will be in the playoff hunt at the end
  4. Lamar, Allen, and Baker all get big contracts either before or during the season. Browns fans regret it before the end of the season
  5. Watson will have another great season on another bad team.. and once again said bad team won't have its 1st rounder to show for it

If TL gets the Jags to a winning record in year 1, he might become the best QB in the NFL. That's really tough to do even if they add good FAs. We'll see, I have the feeling Baker will play well and the Browns could be a top 3 AFC team.