NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

Man I also still don't like trading Gary Trent Jr for Norm Powell. 

I’ve been seeing a lot of this and it is making me feel better I do really like Trent. Norm is definitely inconsistent and we definitely sold high but he was on such an insane run the last month. He looked like the worst player in the league the first 2-3 weeks of the season and has started going off since. 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

I’ve been seeing a lot of this and it is making me feel better I do really like Trent. Norm is definitely inconsistent and we definitely sold high but he was on such an insane run the last month. He looked like the worst player in the league the first 2-3 weeks of the season and has started going off since. 

I see a lot of Trent living here but just feels like his ascent has just started and Powell feels pretty redundant with CJ 

22 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I see a lot of Trent living here but just feels like his ascent has just started and Powell feels pretty redundant with CJ 

That’s definitely true. Powell is better if you are really going for it this year I’m not sure Portland is quite there but Trent is definitely on the up and up. Idk how Powell fits there long term I assume they have plans to resign him could they make a move trading CJ? Powell will probably be expensive. Unless this is some how the new Norm he will go through stretches of being down right awful along with this amazing play.