What are you thinking about?

pwny

I said I would update everyone when I got the call..I’m heading to Grand Rapids now in a few minutes to officially get my bilateral lung transplant. If I don’t respond instantly after, it doesn’t mean something bad happened but if something bad does happen, @CBears019 is on my Facebook and will be able to post it. I’m extremely nervous right now but it’s a good thing for me 

• Like 17

16 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I said I would update everyone when I got the call..I’m heading to Grand Rapids now in a few minutes to officially get my bilateral lung transplant. If I don’t respond instantly after, it doesn’t mean something bad happened but if something bad does happen, @CBears019 is on my Facebook and will be able to post it. I’m extremely nervous right now but it’s a good thing for me 

Beautiful, my man! Good luck!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Hope it all goes well 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Been hoping to hear the likes every day. Glad its arrived.

Nothin but love. We all pullin. 🤙

• Like 3

I'm kinda thinking about how jacked up the world and climate are these days...

355024373_10159764614387762_884433594581

354461399_6497845876902086_8290174679534

352288945_10168058910365651_136986128985

Like hi...it's the middle of June.  This shouldn't probably look like this on the highway 'round where i grew up.  That area spent most of the last month mostly on fire.  Now it's like...surprise Winter event out of absolutely nowhere.  That doesn't seem normal.

Whatever you want to call it or however you want to attribute it...the climate is clearly changing.  It's become extreme.  It ain't never bounced between out of control wildfires and winter snowstorm when i was a kid.

11 minutes ago, D82 said:

353060938_10225346364664722_208680485868

That situation is so bizarre.  From what I’ve read this submersible went through basically no regulatory testing, despite warnings from many, including some of their own employees.  These billionaires and/or highly experienced researchers/adventureists (made up a new word i think) just hop on board after paying $250k, apparently without doing much research about this thing that’s about to take them 12,000 feet into the ocean.  I do more research into a rental car that I’ll be driving for like 5 days!  And this same vessel has gone missing/without comms multiple times before!

Idk…i can keep ranting but i might get into foil hat territory.  I just find the whole thing bizarre.

edit:  do t get me wrong, i still think it’s incredibly sad and a horrible way to die - slow, cold, dark, scared, and mostly alone.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, CBears019 said:

That situation is so bizarre.  From what I’ve read this submersible went through basically no regulatory testing, despite warnings from many, including some of their own employees.  These billionaires and/or highly experienced researchers/adventureists (made up a new word i think) just hop on board after paying $250k, apparently without doing much research about this thing that’s about to take them 12,000 feet into the ocean.  I do more research into a rental car that I’ll be driving for like 5 days!  And this same vessel has gone missing/without comms multiple times before!

They were looking for the Titanic but found Galt's Gulch.

• Like 2

On 6/20/2023 at 8:36 AM, TVScout said:

@Tugboat

Where?

Northern Alberta/British Columbia area.  I'm not there anymore, but know a bunch of people who were out camping on their "summer holiday" because the fire bans and off highway vehicle bans were finally lifted after they got some of the massive wildfires under control.  And like...lol.

Still the largest wildfire in BC history currently burning out of control just a couple hundred miles north of that snowstorm.  Because that's completely normal.

On 6/20/2023 at 1:20 PM, Sugashane said:

Rampant fires one month and snowstorms the next... clearly its hell. lol

Yeah.  Basically tbh.  😆

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Idk…i can keep ranting but i might get into foil hat territory.  I just find the whole thing bizarre.

edit:  do t get me wrong, i still think it’s incredibly sad and a horrible way to die - slow, cold, dark, scared, and mostly alone.

It's hard to really put a price on a truly authentic Titanic experience though.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Stockton Rush, who is among the five who vanished aboard his company’s Titanic tourist sub Sunday, aired his grievances against the strict rules in 2019 — the same year his company began advertising trips to the bottom of the Atlantic.

“There hasn’t been an injury in the commercial sub industry in over 35 years. It’s obscenely safe, because they have all these regulations,” Rush told Smithsonian Magazine. “But it also hasn’t innovated or grown — because they have all these regulations.”

https://nypost.com/2023/06/21/oceangate-ceo-stockton-rush-once-complained-of-industrys-obscenely-safe-regulations/

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die" -Mel Brooks