What are you thinking about?

pwny

Its not just on here I like screwing with people.

Have this one group of neighbors that are nothing but a pack of nosey gossips. A few are terrified my old German friend that owns all the acreage in front of their homes might sell a lot and it be built on.

So I put up phony driveway stakes, and more to mark a foundation. Right in front of their homes. The panic and shock out these people is hilarious. Theyre bombarding him with calls. Sneak out while its dark in a bit and yank them all up. 

• Like 1

Honestly, Apple’s Live Photos feature might be for me their greatest addition (even though it’s been around like half a decade). It’s cool af seeing my oldest pictures come to life like that 

There’s a festival upcoming featuring a ton of my favorite hipster indie bands that would’ve been cool af to see and I got time off work that day but my daughter’s dance recital thing is that day. I’ve been paying $70/month for her dance practice whatever’s for like 9 months now so I should probably not be a deadbeat dad and actually go to it 

6 hours ago, Dome said:

i applied for a sales job at a lumberyard and the person in the interview said:

"you're perfect, we'll call you in for another meeting with the boss in the next few days."

he also started talking about my future there talking about what shifts I would be working and who else works certain shifts, talking about people i didn't even know obviously... never heard anything, called back a week later and he said the next guy that came in was better lol

Other guy must’ve been better at juggling hammers 

6 hours ago, Dome said:

another time i applied for a pest control place, but told them i was allergic to bees

dude stared at me like he was on a prank TV show. no sir you are not, I really am this stupid.

i worked at a flower shop for 8 months while being allergic to flowers. eventually got a thorn in the finger and my finger got super messed up from an allergic reaction and i quit. finger is still messed up. and something happened with my ears i think it gave me some kind of eustachian tube dysfunction. it worked out tho because i was making close to no money with the commute. really only worked there cause there so many chicks. it was really unbelievable. so much turnover and it was just always a new batch of them 

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i worked at a flower shop for 8 months while being allergic to flowers. eventually got a thorn in the finger and my finger got super messed up from an allergic reaction and i quit. finger is still messed up. and something happened with my ears i think it gave me some kind of eustachian tube dysfunction. it worked out tho because i was making close to no money with the commute. really only worked there cause there so many chicks. it was really unbelievable. so much turnover and it was just always a new batch of them 

I’ve worked in a distillery for 4.5 years even though the grains **** with my allergies and potentially give me lung infections ❤️

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 1:05 AM, FinneasGage said:

I'd buy flowers from you.

• Like 1