What are you thinking about?

pwny

13 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

He lost a count also

And? So they didn't buy that she and her friends knocked some glasses over and spilled some wine to stage a crime scene (and only as a compromise to appease a pro-Amber juror who wouldn't budge), big deal. They still have bodycam proving they made that ish up about Johnny trashing the penthouse (and trashing Amber), hence why the responding officers refused to ID her as a victim twice. In fact, all of her claims were proven false, both in legal court and the court of public opinion.

Let's not forget that she "won" $2 mil for something his (ex-)lawyer said about her, she owes him $15 mil for everything she said about him. She's also the only one who was issued punitive damages, so clearly she comes out of this as a liar and the abuser thanks to Queen Camille.

And with that we are back to job hunting for August 2023. Sigh. Shame as we like our school and we really have enjoyed Beijing but the border rules and the constant “maybe they’ll lock your complex down for a single case” stress is too much. Tickets to go home to the US this summer were 17k dollars round trip per person…. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Just killed a job interview for an opportunity I'm actually excited about. Getting told 'you're a solid fit' and 'you'll hear from us' is a good thing, right?

We demand updates on any and all workplace passive aggressiveness that results from your likely impending resignation.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We demand updates on any and all workplace passive aggressiveness that results from your likely impending resignation.

Lol I'll provide whatever I get, but I doubt I'll get anything. This company I'm at now has become a pass-through recently. There have been multiple people who have quit on their first day over the last 6 months, and no one stays longer than a year anymore. I'll get a good luck and a 'make sure you document all that stuff you do that no one else knows how to do before you leave'.

Good life tip for anyone even younger than me: keep some stuff close to your vest. Not only will some older people be in awe at how fast or efficiently you can do certain things, but that's guaranteed job security.

50 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Just killed a job interview for an opportunity I'm actually excited about. Getting told 'you're a solid fit' and 'you'll hear from us' is a good thing, right?

not to kill the vibe but i get told some iteration of that every time i interview and nobody hires me lol 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

not to kill the vibe but i get told some iteration of that every time i interview and nobody hires me lol 

I've been assured that this is a sure thing. My old boss is trying to get me over to this new job, so his peers just needed to check out and make sure I am a good fit.

I'm glad I learned how to forge really good working relationships right as I got into the corporate world, because that is truly the best way to get a job. Nobody buys what you're selling in an interview without some concurrence.

On 6/5/2022 at 3:41 PM, Blackstar12 said:

Came in for a simple teeth cleaning and the doctor tried to upsell me so many unnecessary products. On top of that the wait time was very long despite it not being busy. Safe to say I’m not going back to this office again.

My wife is a dentist. She really hates it when other dentists give her  industry a bad name from the upselling some try and do. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i applied for a sales job at a lumberyard and the person in the interview said:

"you're perfect, we'll call you in for another meeting with the boss in the next few days."

he also started talking about my future there talking about what shifts I would be working and who else works certain shifts, talking about people i didn't even know obviously... never heard anything, called back a week later and he said the next guy that came in was better lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Quick someone find those 3 pages of corporate snark speech we had here a month ago 

• Like 2