What are you thinking about?

pwny

23 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

It sounds like Prighozhin simply doesn't want it to turn bloody. He's a Russian nationalist, it makes sense he wouldn't want to kill fellow Russians.

Homeboy disrespected Putin

He’s going to “fall out of a window” in 2 weeks

• Like 2

18 hours ago, TVScout said:
On 6/25/2023 at 12:28 PM, candyman93 said:

He’s going to “fall out of a window” in 2 weeks

Or drink a strange cup of tea.

Or commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head… 16 times.

Finally made it home to Tennessee on Friday. First time since Dec. 2019 and first time in America since Sep. 2020. I forgot how glorious an American grocery store is. There are so many options! And fresh fruit and veggies galore! I mean, the waste is unfathomable, but it's there! 

Also, I fully recognize I'm from one of the unhealthiest regions in the USA, but wow at the amount of people in mobility chairs for being too heavy to get around. Looking like Wall-E over here in East TN. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Finally made it home to Tennessee on Friday. First time since Dec. 2019 and first time in America since Sep. 2020. I forgot how glorious an American grocery store is. There are so many options! And fresh fruit and veggies galore! I mean, the waste is unfathomable, but it's there! 

Also, I fully recognize I'm from one of the unhealthiest regions in the USA, but wow at the amount of people in mobility chairs for being too heavy to get around. Looking like Wall-E over here in East TN. 

Gonna give everyone credit when they are getting out of those kind of situations, but there are way too many people who are stuck in a downward spiral because of being unhealthy.  Mobility scooter is just the tip of the iceberg.  Maryland is pretty bad in certain places.  

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Throwing the politics of it out, it's insanely sad to see how people view the student loan thing just in the spectrum of, "well what about me?". 

Isn't that everyone though?  Those who took out student loans want their debt to magically go away and the people who weren't fortunate enough to go to college or paid them off already don't want the government magically wiping out others' loans.  And none of that addressed the runaway cost of college which is the root of the problem.  This just seemed ill-advised from the start.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, titanrick said:

Isn't that everyone though?  Those who took out student loans want their debt to magically go away and the people who weren't fortunate enough to go to college or paid them off already don't want the government magically wiping out others' loans.  And none of that addressed the runaway cost of college which is the root of the problem.  This just seemed ill-advised from the start.

If you're against something that helps others because it doesn't help you, or it wasn't available when you had the same burden and don't get to utilize it, its a sad commentary on who you are as a person.

Other reasons for not supporting it are fair game. What I said was not in support of the idea or it  being a good one or not...the rot is a lot deeper than student loan forgiveness will remedy. 

• Like 7