2021 NFL Draft

RamRod

4 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Thought that was cheesy as hell too 

Bad enough we had to be constantly reminded that everyone in the draft rooms were “vaccinated”, now we have to see people get actual shots?? Wow.... anyway...

I’m really liking our picks so far... I’m sorry but Atwell just left a sour taste in my mouth 

So now we have our special teams guy as Jeremiah said Harris is one of if not the best special teams guy in the draft. He is a freakish athlete who from what I gather can be a big receiver or even tight end but immediately will be impactful on special teams. Again the Rams are getting back to their explosive and just unstoppable offensive ways. 

We all can moan and complain about the OL but as we all said statistically the Rams was a very solid OL last season and the only guy they lost was Blythe. Its not like we lost an all-pro and he isn’t the end all be all to make the OL go from very solid to terrible. Not to mention Stafford will help the OL out in ways Goff didn’t. So I just feel like the Rams know what they are doing and until I see them string together terrible seasons and we point to poor production from consecutive draft classes then I’m going to just say I trust in what Snead and McVay is doing even though I’m not screaming saying “the Rams passed on x player that I wanted”. 

Edited by stl4life07

2 minutes ago, Flounch said:

This pick, make me even angry that we passed on Terrace Marshall if they wanted a big body to play outside...

I like Marshall and yes he would’ve been a great pick but to me Harris from what I hear is one of if not the best special teams player in the draft. He can get eased in eventually on the offense as either a big receiver or tight end. So again yes logic is they could’ve went Marshall but I don’t mind what they did. 

At this point, unless we want to take a chance on Trey Smith's blood clots or Mike Menet, I don't really love the OL value outside of developmental OT (Jaylon Moore or Stone Forsythe - even though I feel like Forsythe's future is RT he is oddly very Havenstein-like).

I wouldn't hate taking a flier on Jermar Jefferson.  With Stephenson off the board, Jackson would be a nifty complement to Akers and Henderson.

Edited by Dr LBC

2 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

At this point, unless we want to take a chance on Trey Smith's blood clots or Mike Menet, I don't really love the OL value outside of developmental OT.

I wouldn't hate taking a flier on Jermar Jefferson.  With Stephenson off the board, Jackson would be a nifty complement to Akers and Henderson.

I guess they weren’t joking about liking who we have in house 

5 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I like Marshall and yes he would’ve been a great pick but to me Harris from what I hear is one of if not the best special teams player in the draft. He can get eased in eventually on the offense as either a big receiver or tight end. So again yes logic is they could’ve went Marshall but I don’t mind what they did. 

Taking a player in 4th for special team i don't really know the value here...