2021 NFL Draft

RamRod

2 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

I'm hoping Les is learning his lesson.  This is the first draft I can remember where he hasn't been aggressive about moving around to get his guys.  And it's blown up in his face.

Honestly, I wonder if covid is affecting him at all. This is really bad. 

Just now, Dr LBC said:

We picked a guy that Lance Zierlein compared to Micah Kiser... and we already have Micah Kiser.

Well that's not what I want to hear.

At least it's a linebacker. Compared to how the rest of the night wen, I'm on cloud nine right now. Still can't believe he's better than Cox or Moses. 

12 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

I'm hoping Les is learning his lesson.  This is the first draft I can remember where he hasn't been aggressive about moving around to get his guys.  And it's blown up in his face.

It’s kind of hard to do when you’ve already spent all your draft capital elsewhere 

I'd really challenge anyone to say that we didn't have the worst draft value wise so far.  Yes, we don't have a first, but we still could have drafted with value in mind.  Tutu is a 4-5th round prospect.  Jones is 4th-6th rounder IMO.   Definitely other teams had some reaches, but that is all we had.

Hard to say I've ever been more disappointed with our draft after day 2 before.

• Like 3

Everyone of the NFL Network loved the Rams pick of Jones. They raved about him and he sounds like just what the Rams need on defense. If he can match up with Pitts in college and being physical then I feel good about him matching up Kittle and other of the top tier tight ends.

As for Tutu I’m seeing people giving the Rams a B- grade for the pick. The only ones who are being so negative about the pick is Rams fans so I shake my head. We will be fine. If we was the Raiders who had a history of poor drafting then I’d be concerned. The Rams know what they are doing even if on draft night most people are freaking out because the guy we wanted was passed up.

4 minutes ago, Flatlyner said:

Tutu is a 4-5th round prospect. 

I mean he’s just not. He’s isn’t a Top 60 value either.  But to keep pretending that he  was for sure going to be around at 88 much less 103 is just hyperbole

Dude was talked about by some as a potential late 1st rounder at one point in this draft process.

I don’t like the pick, even though some here are going to try and spin my comments that way, but this seemed like an obvious pick by Snead/McVay. I thought we would either move down from 57 or up from 88 for him, but iM not in the lease surprised he’s in Horns. 

Very underwhelming pick in Brown. I’d have been fine with it if it wasn’t for our only other pick being Atwell. I haven’t hated a pick of ours this much in idek how many years. I know that reaches are all in the eye of the beholder, but it seems pretty universally that both of these picks were reaches. I guess what’s most frustrating is that neither player was even the best available at their own position. I’d have preferred Dyami Brown if we were going WR when we did and would have preferred McGrone over Brown. With that said, I can live with the Brown pick. Overall just a really disappointing night.