Official FF BSET - Breaking Bad vs The Office

Deadpulse

Final Four  

33 members have voted

1. 1. 1st seed vs 3rd seed

• Breaking Bad (1)
    • The Office (3)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/2021 at 09:00 PM

55 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Uggh the hate for Skylar never ceases to amaze me. We used to go round in circles in the BB thread when it was airing. I hate to throw around the "M" word but when it comes to Skyler it's totally applicable. A women who has a disabled child, and newborn on the way who is unknowingly dragged into a heroine drug ring....somehow she became the ire of the fans. When in truth Walt was the villian all along. You know the guy who could have easily taken the money from Elliot for his cancer treatments and avoided ALL of it, the guy who watched Jessies GF die, the guy that gave ricen to Lydia, the guy that killed Mike...
But OMG SKYLAR HAD AN AFFAIR WITH TED!

Walt isn't likable either esp down the stretch and he never had any moral high ground on anyone.  Any virtuous attempt by Walt to make sure his family was taken care of after his death was immediately compromised when he started cooking crystal method in s1.  Great premise for a series tho.  I think the only character I felt emotional investment at the end was Jesse tbh..

Also, being likable doesn't equate with being compelling either.  Skyler had one of the better arcs on the show imo.  I just didn't care for her once she flipped the script and embraced the lifestyle that Walt thrust upon her.  I was also being a little facetious bcuz like you said, there is a lot of Skyer hatred.  

I voted Breaking Bad.