2021 Free Agency Thread NFL/MIN

CriminalMind

54 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Either @RpMc moved to Hawaii, or I found his burner account. 

Haha - I do love me some light box scheme if you've got the horses to run it.  Hunter, Pierce, Tomlinson, Barr, and Kendricks would certainly fit 5 out of 6 pieces.

53 minutes ago, viking said:

With Peirce back and now Tomlinson the Vikes could play some really effective 3-4 formations

I'd think more 3-3 nickel looks than 3-4, with either Nick Vigil or a big safety playing the third backer.

11 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Griffin would be an excellent get by the Vikings, but it’s not going to be tough to put bid what the Vikings can give. 

I agree. Won’t be easy. But getting a strong CB on the outside will open up the defense and help the pass rush tremendously. There probably isn’t a more impactful signing this team could make than a stud CB.  Not sure if Griffin fits that mold, but I know he’s good.

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

I agree. Won’t be easy. But getting a strong CB on the outside will open up the defense and help the pass rush tremendously. There probably isn’t a more impactful signing this team could make than a stud CB.  Not sure if Griffin fits that mold, but I know he’s good.

Well, they only have 3 OL that can start at even a mediocre level, I'd think a good OL would be pretty impactful at this point.....

• Like 2