FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

This is at least the 3rd time I've listed him as available. But I'll check your depth chart, see if something clicks.

I said damn as I just had a pick and it didn’t register with me as it was a surprise pick I didn’t try to trade it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

@RTTRUTH almost picked Powell with my last selection, good pick,fell further than he should have 

Have to agree.

Meets the 6’ threshold.

Big Program.

Good pro day. 

I was a bit surprised he made it. Especially with a bit of a run lately on size, speed, potential receivers 

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

And when you look at TCMD, you've got two "types" of posters.  You've got the ones who are going to be involved for their very specific teams (i.e. sparky, Lucky, etc.) and you've got the ones who want to participate and willing to "fill in" the teams who don't have a ton of members to begin with.  You're not really attracting new posters to be GMs, you're recycling through the same ones.  

While you're right about the two types of tcmd members, we do acquire new members, in fact this was the first year we had a number of new members join.  However, tcmd isn't a forum wide mock so we do rely on our regulars to keep it running.

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

While you're right about the two types of tcmd members, we do acquire new members, in fact this was the first year we had a number of new members join.  However, tcmd isn't a forum wide mock so we do rely on our regulars to keep it running.

This was my first year in both TCMD and FFMD (if you couldn't tell) and they've both been enjoyable except for a few trolls here and there. I'll be here for several more if you'll have me.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

This was my first year in both TCMD and FFMD (if you couldn't tell) and they've both been enjoyable except for a few trolls here and there. I'll be here for several more if you'll have me.

You were a welcome addition.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@RTTRUTH Nice grab Cornell Powell - WR - Clemson 

I drafted him in TCMD.  If he had more playing time, good chance he gets taken much earlier in real life.

He is one of those players which I could see going bottom of round four or round 7. Lots of potential and think we could be surprised how high he may go if a team likes him.

45 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

24 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

You were a welcome addition.

I would be interested to at least hear more about how that whole league works. 

It seems exactly like the kind of thing I’d be interested in.