FFMD 21 Discussion Thread

EaglesPeteC

We gotta do our due diligence... we will likely draft out intended trade up target BUT if interested for the OTC pick... make your pitch... if it doesn't involve 2nd & 3rd or 2nd & a potential starter, probably not interested (just being honest and not trying to waste anybody's time)

2 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Why do you guys keep saying you're willing to trade down? Everyone wants to trade down for more picks in these things. If you're looking to move up, that's more noteworthy and worth mentioning. 

1 hour ago, FGK said:

The Browns will likely be looking to move up into the next few picks from our original 2nd round pick. If you are up soon and interested in moving back, PM me or @NudeTayne.

2 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Why do you guys keep saying you're willing to trade down? Everyone wants to trade down for more picks in these things. If you're looking to move up, that's more noteworthy and worth mentioning. 

If that's directed at me I said we want to trade up lol.

Just now, MaximusGluteus said:

If that's directed at me I said we want to trade up lol.

Pretty sure it was directed at us (Texans)... but whatevs.... I honestly don't see the harm in asking (and to answer your question Sparky we have received a PM already)

• Like 3

The Lions are (potentially) interested in packaging picks #72 and #75 (picks 3.8 and 3.11) for an early-ish 2nd round selection, assuming a player of interest is available. I'ma head to bed, but, if you may be interested, feel free to shoot me a message, and I'll answer tomorrow morning.

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

is there actually going to be another pick tonight or will it be in the morning?

only asking bc im OTC next

We will likely be picking tonight... was putting the little ones to bed... gotta wrap a work thing then find a gif... then post the selection...