Falcons Pick at 4

goldfishwars

Who should they pick?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who should they pick?

• QBOTF - Fields/Lance
    • Best Non QB - Sewell/Pitts (For Example)
    • Trade Back

26 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

The problem is that future picks likely need ownership to sign off on that.  And given that Nagy/Pace are likely on the hot seat, do the Bears' ownership feel confident in them?

Probably not. And Atlanta would need that much to justify dropping down that far. If we're talking WFT, though, I think Snyder would do that same deal in a heartbeat. So that'd be the competition there for Chicago. The team that picks right ahead of them would likely do that deal AND they believe in Ron Rivera.

I think with bringing in Arthur Smith to be HC you have Ryan for 2 more years before moving on from him and rebuilding I think they go the unexpected route and go Pitts best non qb player in the draft. Have Smith revive Ryan's career like he did with Tannehill and make a push to get opponents defense uncomfortable with another weapon to stop. Then worry about QB in 2 years

I’ve always been confident this won’t be a QB. 

How’s McGary? Do the Falcons take Sewell at all? Sewell is a cornerstone LT, borderline generational LT. Move Matthews to RT (where I always thought he should play). 

If Sewell is not an option, it has to be Pitts. No question. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I’ve always been confident this won’t be a QB. 

How’s McGary? Do the Falcons take Sewell at all? Sewell is a cornerstone LT, borderline generational LT. Move Matthews to RT (where I always thought he should play). 

If Sewell is not an option, it has to be Pitts. No question. 

McGary is showing upside but has taken some lumps and a few injuries.   Still i think he needs to get a bit more time to make a decision on him he still really young and limited game time.    I would put Matthews or Sewell at LG for this season since it is a prime candidate to upgrade it.  Probably Sewel for his 1st year to upgrade the entire O-line and let him get use to the nfl speed then put him at LT and slide Matthews to LG as he gets older. 

Pitts is that dude though he is a beast and would make any team better and is BPA in the draft probably.  So wouldn't have a problem with him at all if he is the pick but much prefer a trade down. 

Still say in order i think we should go 

1st - Trade down and grab defense and more picks. (Parsons/Surtain)
2nd - Pitts
3rd - Sewell
4th - Fields
5th - Parsons or surtain at 4

Wouldn't take Mac there and for sure not Lance.

• Like 1