Julian Edelman vs Calvin Johnson

NeptunePenguins

Which career was better  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Edelman or Johnson?

• Edelman
    • Johnson

24 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

This is a debate that is happening heavily rn. But which career would you say was better. There is an argument that many would rather have Edelman's career yeah instead of Calvin yeah. Which career was better?

so youre obviously trolling but thats ok. calvin, it aint close and theres no debate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

so youre obviously trolling but thats ok. calvin, it aint close and theres no debate.

I'm not trolling tho. I agree it's Calvin all the way through V: but the debate is going on in the media and on social media. I just want to see the general opinion of people that actually know about the game yeah.

3 hours ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I'm not trolling tho. I agree it's Calvin all the way through V: but the debate is going on in the media and on social media. I just want to see the general opinion of people that actually know about the game yeah.

Social media? Well, there is your problem :)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, NeptunePenguins said:

This is a debate that is happening heavily rn.

Forget "heavily".  Where on earth is this happening? And your mind does not count.

This also displays a major problem with the "ignore" feature.  I shouldn't have even been exposed to this garbage in the first place.

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Forget "heavily".  Where on earth is this happening? And your mind does not count.

Twitter, and heavily is yeah an exaggeration. Also on those media channels and such.  A guy in the media made the comment that Julian Edelman wouldn't trade his career for Calvin's while Calvin would rather have Edelman's career. Yeah and many are agreeing it seems. Not that I agree. I wonder if anyone would make the same argument for Deion Branch in comparison to say? I dunno, TO?

Edited by NeptunePenguins

14 hours ago, NeptunePenguins said:

This is a debate that is happening heavily rn. But which career would you say was better. There is an argument that many would rather have Edelman's career yeah instead of Calvin yeah. Which career was better?

I had the same knee jerk reaction, but before everyone grabs their knives and pitchforks the question isn’t who is the better player, that is not really debatable.

I myself would rather have the career where I am on a perennial play off team and a 3 time Super Bowl winner and a Super Bowl MVP, as opposed to a career that I am a dominate player setting nfl records a pro bowl lock but only see the playoffs twice and I retire early out of frustration. 

• Like 3