Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, CWood21 said:

That's a gamble.  When you have the picks you do, you can make that gamble.

Yeah. I don't think its the pick I would have made (and I dislike the Waddle pick a lot) but I understand it for them at least. Its a calculated risk but all the blue chip talent is off the board at this point (I'd probably have still gone oline but I can't hate this pick).

People shouldn't be talking Darrisaw v Leatherwood. Leatherwood is a guard not tackle so they aren't the same position. The question is simply is he worth a mid 1. And the answer is no

• Like 1

This is absolutely disgusting. Literally disgusting. Why do I cheer for such a joke of an organization? 

I literally said to myself over and over “Anyone but Leatherwood, Anyone but Leatherwood” over and over before the pick was read. I would of even accepted Christian frickin Barmore. 

This is so gross. 

Leatherwood would not have been picked before the 40’s. Would he have lasted until 48? Probably not. But he likely would of went 45 to the Jaguars. 

His average Ranking was also 61st. And he was DJ’s 62nd Ranked Player. 

Just now, mse326 said:

People shouldn't be talking Darrisaw v Leatherwood. Leatherwood is a guard not tackle so they aren't the same position. The question is simply is he worth a mid 1. And the answer is no

Say this in the Raider Sub. 

Yes, he’s a guard. Mayock is a moron and thinks he’s a Tackle though.