Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

Shout out to all of those rams, seahawks, cardinal fans who bought into the mac jones hype hoping to see 49ers fans melt down and were super disappointed when we drafted Trey Lance

You still have to develop the kid...

9 minutes ago, N4L said:

Shout out to all of those rams, seahawks, cardinal fans who bought into the mac jones hype hoping to see 49ers fans melt down and were super disappointed when we drafted Trey Lance

Knew all that smoke about Mac to the 49ers was too good to be true.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, N4L said:

shout out to anyone thinking trey lance will bust hahahahahha 

13 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You still have to develop the kid...

No sir...some of us are already winners. 

In truth, Jones could end up being the best QB in this draft in terms of productivity, and I still wouldn't regret this decision. I was saying that even when I didn't want him to be the pick. New England is a nice, comfy landing spot for him and he should do pretty well, just as he would have been pretty good with the niners...people underestimate Jimmy's efficiency numbers while here, and if he's as good as Jimmy, that's going to be some pretty statlines. But I really wanted the niners to swing big here. Go for it all. I would have preferred Fields, but more than happy with Lance. 

6 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

There is QB from this same era.

Russell Wilson had almost identical combine measurements to Murray. 

We're nitpicking here but Wilson does have an inch on him. Still, it's one rare exception.

I can say the same with DeSean Jackson in this era too. He's still in the league no less.

16 minutes ago, N4L said:

Yes, and in the meantime, he will have a ton of success on the ground

also, hes not mccorkle, so hes got that going for him. 

So what if Lance doesn’t become another Josh Allen & McCorkle actually has a good career?