2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

Just now, GW21 said:

I had meetings for the last hour so naturally I'm like a million pages behind. 

I've been in spreadsheet hell for the past two hours and every time I come up for air and jump on here. I'm behind. Aaron Rodgers basically tanked my day because I've been on more than in my project.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Yes.  I also believe that the 49ers are a better team with a healthy Jimmy G as their QB in 2021 then they are with Justin Fields, Trey Lance, or Mac Jones.

Says the guy who is about to have Jordan Love as his QB

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

If we go receiver in round 2 or trade up from our spot in round 2 to pick one, is there a receiver that Shanny would like more than Bateman? 

I think he's a tremendous fit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Say it with me: "Eli-jah Moore!"

I love Moore. I think he's wr4 off the board though. I think he's going higher than Bateman, toney, etc, so I don't know that we have a real shot at him. We will see though. Would love to add him. 

Round 2 is an excellent spot for wide receiver if that is what we want to do. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Niners had the best pick to offer but they probably don't want to trade him to us.

Im torn with this because on one hand, a young, cost controlled QB is super appealing, but also - rodgers with this defense and our weapons is winning a SB

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Say it with me: "Eli-jah Moore!"

I LOVE elijah moore but unfortunately I think he goes a lot earlier than we will be able to trade up to

• Like 1