Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

Damn... draft night has been way more fun than I expected.  Maybe I'll go put on my Rodgers jersey in appreciation of his effort to keep GB fans entertained.

In truth, I'm kind of surprised by how little I care about any of this.  Trade him, don't trade him.  Whatever.  All sides are to blame on this one.

22 minutes ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

Is that the best decision by the Packers? Is his trade value going to increase if he decides to retire or sit out the season? Is it going to be good for the team to try and pretend things are cool and the locker-room won't feel betrayed and AJ and Bahk will be super happy they signed new contracts?

I mean...yeah. You have no choice. Pout like a ***** or do your job. It’s simple really. 

Rodgers isn't going anywhere for at least another season...He's likely just blowing steam for last year's draft debacle....Or those hosting the draft are trying to keep thing interesting, in an otherwise predictable draft....He's not going to SF, since they just burned a high draft choice on a QB.....They won't let him go to Minnesota or Chicago....R-E-L-A-X....