Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya....but you did gut your OL.....

We get back Richie Incognito and Denzel Good played better than Gabe Jackson last season. Trent Brown didn't even play last year so that's a mute point, the only big loss was Rodney Hudson. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We get back Richie Incognito and Denzel Good played better than Gabe Jackson last season. Trent Brown didn't even play last year so that's a mute point, the only big loss was Rodney Hudson. 

I could see the Raiders offense being appealing to Rodgers, but what kind of shape is your defense in??? From what I understand it’s worse than GBs. Rodgers would complain about a bad defense there too...

Just now, NYRamsFan88 said:

I could see the Raiders offense being appealing to Rodgers, but what kind of shape is your defense in??? From what I understand it’s worse than GBs. Rodgers would complain about a bad defense there too...

Our defense is terrible but who cares when we're averaging 45 ppg.

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

geography + post-NFL life positioning

he doesn't care about winning trophies

lets get really, really stupid for a second and say thats true. Its clearly something he learned from GB when they had a title contending team and then traded up for a guy that had no shot of helping compete for a title. GB doesnt care about winning trophies.