Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

After watching Brady get Gronk, AB, Fournette, ect in Tampa yeah I would be pisssed if the Packers were still forcing me to try and make Allison/MVS a thing for the 4th consecutive year.

yeah

League's best LT

League's best WR

League best overall OL

Aaron Jones

he really has it rough lol

• Like 10

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

Go ******* get him, George Paton. We have a Munchak OL, a Fangio defense and a great group of weapons to offer. It’s a more talented roster than the one Peyton signed with in 2012. 

I'm rooting for a deal w/ Denver. Number of nice pieces on your defense that could make this trade worth it (plus multiple 1sts).

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

yeah

League's best LT

League's best WR

League best overall OL

Aaron Jones

he really has it rough lol

They have pieces, but they still have yet to go 'all-in' on surrounding him with talent. Sure Adams/Jones are nice but thats where the offensive weapons stop.

all they had to do was go get guys like AJ Green and Jonnu Smith in FA but they didnt, because the Packers never spend in free agency.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

They have pieces, but they still have yet to go 'all-in' on surrounding him with talent. Sure Adams/Jones are nice but thats where the offensive weapons stop.

all they had to do was go get guys like AJ Green and Jonnu Smith in FA but they didnt, because the Packers never spend in free agency.

Yeah we don't have any cap space because a certain QB refused to restructure lol

He did this to himself

If he wants to host jeapoardy come to kc can hold the clipboard for mahomes give him a bye week every 6 weeks and film State Farm commercials constantly and win multiple rings.

we can send gb chad henne and a lazyboy

Edited by Kirill