Round 3: Pick 85; Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson

I just filtered my draft prospects measurements looking for WRs under 6ft and weighs over 200lbs. There is only 5 WRs who fits. Rodgers was by far the shortest and heaviest one of the lot. We're getting a RB type bodied WR and I wonder if that was intentional for the specific type of role we want him to play.

Edited by Chili
  • Like 4

Ben Fennell -   Most Receiving Yards AFTER Contact

Last 3 seasons - Combined

1. Devonta Smith 770yds
2. Amari Rodgers 667yds

And Amari Rodgers had an ACL injury in there! Impressive production... He will run right through you.

• Like 2

Just now, squire12 said:

Did you have your heart set on GB drafting an OT and until they do, you will not be happy?

I'm crazy like that that. I checked to be sure there were no cracks in the foundation of my house before buying curtains too

If anything he will make our offence more dynamic. That's a good thing and I love that. The Deebo Samuel comp makes so much sense considering how much LaFleur likes to copy the 49ers offence.

Still, I feel we need to grab an insurance to guard ourselves from the possibility of losing Adams next year. There must be some talented potential #1 WR we can develop still available.