2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

Jermaine Johnson has made it so there's no way he makes it to the end of round 1. That pipe dream is over.

Perrion Winfrey is now someone that should be on our radar for #28. He's been really impressive all week. What I like about the Senior Bowl is that everyone's there to get after it, at your school in your scheme, you may have to take it down, two gap and hold the point. Sometimes guys like Winfrey show if you let them rush and 1 gap they can kick more *** than you saw on Saturdays in the fall. 

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Jermaine Johnson has made it so there's no way he makes it to the end of round 1. That pipe dream is over.

Perrion Winfrey is now someone that should be on our radar for #28. He's been really impressive all week. What I like about the Senior Bowl is that everyone's there to get after it, at your school in your scheme, you may have to take it down, two gap and hold the point. Sometimes guys like Winfrey show if you let them rush and 1 gap they can kick more *** than you saw on Saturdays in the fall. 

Say.....do me a favor on posts such as this (?) - list the player's position after the name. Thanks.

Daniel Jeremiah :  Top 10 NFL draft winners from week of practice at 2022 Senior Bowl:

UCLA TE Greg Dulcich
South Carolina DE Kingsley Enagbare
Houston DT Logan Hall
Florida State Edge Jermaine Johnson II
UConn DT Travis Jones
Northern Iowa OT Trevor Penning
Baylor S Jalen Pitre
Boise State WR Khalil Shakir
Liberty QB Malik Willis
Georgia DT Devonte Wyatt

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

yeah, I had Winfrey in my mock at GB's 2nd round pick.  he is looking really good at the senior bowl in drills.   

On 2/4/2022 at 10:45 AM, Leader said:

Say.....do me a favor on posts such as this (?) - list the player's position after the name. Thanks.

This could be a rumor, but I thought I remember Kiper or McShay saying one time that ESPN never tells them what to say about any prospect or evaluation, but they do have one rule: always say the school and position of that player

8 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

I have a hypothetical question. Let's assume Love is traded this offseason as a stipulation of Rodger's extension. What QB would you draft to be backup in the later round of this draft?

Whichever QB would not cause a hissy fit from Rodgers

• Like 3

On 2/4/2022 at 9:35 AM, Packerraymond said:

Winfrey looked really good this year for Oklahoma.  Probably the best defensive player.  I think the only one you could make an argument for besides Winfrey is Nik Bonitto.  The problem is he's really only got 1 year of production.  He was okay last year, but not nearly as impressive as he was this year.

10 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Winfrey looked really good this year for Oklahoma.  Probably the best defensive player.  I think the only one you could make an argument for besides Winfrey is Nik Bonitto.  The problem is he's really only got 1 year of production.  He was okay last year, but not nearly as impressive as he was this year.

That doesn't really matter for DL like it does for QBs. He's a JUCO guy who came in during a Covid year where he had no camp, you're going to see a lot of that in the next 2 drafts.

• Like 2

On 2/5/2022 at 1:01 PM, pgwingman said:

I have a hypothetical question. Let's assume Love is traded this offseason as a stipulation of Rodger's extension. What QB would you draft to be backup in the later round of this draft?

None. Aim at the next draft.