2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

34 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

The Packers discussion on this forum is so far ahead of all other forums and social media in terms of knowledge and Packers awareness and it's not even close. Kudos to you posters and moderators.

I try my best to bring it down but I'm just too outnumbered. 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Edit— You were actually advocating for WR at 28. I’m good with that, but I still think…

…if you did forego the R1 WRs there are some nice possibilities at Edge, DT and safety. Perhaps OT but drafting OTs is like eating right and getting plenty of exercise. I know I should…

I feel like taking Burks or Olave at 22 then taking a WR at 28 is too rich for my blood, so the question you have to ask is "best player at a non-WR position plus WR at 28 versus WR at 22 and the best player at a non-WR position at 28".

Like Karlaftis and Pickens excites me more than Burks and Zion Johnson, but opinions will differ.

48 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

The Packers discussion on this forum is so far ahead of all other forums and social media in terms of knowledge and Packers awareness and it's not even close. Kudos to you posters and moderators.

In the golden age Packers mock drafts had their own page.

***Pans around for kiwi to drop some 2022 safety knowledge on us***

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Me too, I'd be doing cartwheels if GB drafts him - but I don't think he's there at 22.
I think even the Ravens are in play for Karlaftis up at 14

I think it's probably 50/50 with Karlaftis. But I think Ravens will be taking Jordan Davis. Seems like such a Ravens pick. 

4 hours ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Get a lot of Packers info on my FB feed.  Some of the comments there are just ridiculous.  Can't even have a discussion.

2 hours ago, James Lofton said:

Add my name to the list of fans that will be just fine if the packers don't pick any WRs in the first round. 

I'm cool with it too as long as they engineer a trade and take one within the top 40 picks.  Can't wait until #53.  Glaring hole and it needs to be addressed.  We need at least one guy who can come in and play right away not a developmental project.  Pickens and Pierce are my preferred guys.  Both probably go in that early to mid Rd. 2 range.  Wouldn't mind Watson but suspect he'll be over drafted.  

Edited by Scoremore

It's not about which WR's are taken in RD1, it's about which WR's are taken.  It would be tough to watch another year of GB waiting for the right value to fall to them in a deep WR class, and then come away with none of the upper tier players at the position.

• Like 1