Fantasy Football 2021

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Daniel Jones is a sleeper this week against the Falcons. Jalen Hurts had a ton of success with the RPO against the Falcons and Jones absolutely torched WFT with his legs. 

Yeah Jones is a good sleeper, but I would rather play Carr who is cheaper for Daily Fantasy 

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Yeah Jones is a good sleeper, but I would rather play Carr who is cheaper for Daily Fantasy 

I could see Carr kinda reverting to the mean this week. The Dolphins lost 35-0 last week but Allen was like 16/34 passing the ball and they have the best CB duo in the NFL.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I could see Carr kinda reverting to the mean this week. The Dolphins lost 35-0 last week but Allen was like 16/34 passing the ball and they have the best CB duo in the NFL.

Bills offense has looked liked crap in the first two games. Would still play Carr over Daniels cause I know the attempts will be there. Carr is gonna have to throw the ball without Jacobs. 

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Bills offense has looked liked crap in the first two games. Would still play Carr over Daniels cause I know the attempts will be there. Carr is gonna have to throw the ball without Jacobs. 

Isn't Carr dealing with an ankle injury though? The Bills and Patriots both ran all over the Dolphins defense. Atlanta's giving up 40 ppg this year and Jones can run.

25 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

PPR and 1 has to sit this week

Mike Evans vs Rams 

Calvin Ridley vs Giants 

Deeboo Samuel vs Packers 

Robby Anderson vs Texans 

My gut feeling is Anderson could have a good night tonight 

i would bench robby.  im starting robby in my league at flex only because josh jacobs is out.  your situation is better than mine since you have 3 wr's better than him. 

7 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

PPR and 1 has to sit this week

Mike Evans vs Rams 

Calvin Ridley vs Giants 

Deeboo Samuel vs Packers 

Robby Anderson vs Texans 

My gut feeling is Anderson could have a good night tonight 

I'd probably bench Robby Anderson. Mike Evans might be shadowed around all game by Ramsey, especially if AB doesn't play but it should be a high scoring game and he has 15 targets through 2 games so he's going to get looks either way. Deeboo is a must start and is leading the league in yards so far this season. 

So it really comes down to Ridley vs Robby. Ridley's production hasn't been great this season but he has still been by far the Falcons #1 WR with twice as many targets as any other WR on the team. We just saw Jerry Jeudy and Terry McLaurin torch the Giants secondary over the last two weeks and I think the Falcons offense gets back on track this week. 

Robby only has 9 targets this year, third amongst the Panthers WR's and 4th overall with McCaffery being a huge part of their passing game. The Texans defense has only given up 2 TD to WR's this season and they both came in garbage time against the Jaguars when the game was already over. 

20 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Are we benching CEH yet? Still have him in the starting lineup but I just know it’s going to bite me in the arse again

Who are your other options? Not sure he's a great play this week. The Chiefs rebuilt OL hasn't looked great in the run game and their defense has gotten torched. It will probably be another shootout this week with the Chargers so his real value would be potential red zone looks/TD's but Kelce takes a lot of that away.