Who is most irreplaceable player on each team? (non QB)

dll2000

On 5/21/2021 at 10:46 PM, TecmoSuperJoe said:

For the 49ers I'm actually torn. I wanted to say Nick Bosa as I feel an edge player is way more important than a tight end, but George Kittle in Kyle Shanahan's offense is so vital to how the run game operates in addition to making the pass game work (assuming you have a competent QB). It didn't help that the 49ers still fielded a fringe top ten defensive unit without Bosa last year. 

This is why I think Warner needs to be at least mentioned. My thought process was very much like yours. I think it’s Bosa still, but I wouldn’t argue with Kittle or Warner. 

10 hours ago, GW21 said:

This is why I think Warner needs to be at least mentioned. My thought process was very much like yours. I think it’s Bosa still, but I wouldn’t argue with Kittle or Warner. 

I think it's Trent, tbh. At least until I see how the rest of line works this year. Think of how bad the line was last year and then take Trent away and replace him with skule for every game

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think it's Trent, tbh. At least until I see how the rest of line works this year. Think of how bad the line was last year and then take Trent away and replace him with skule for every game

I had considered Trent as well, and I don’t have any problems with that answer. I do feel like Justin Skule playing for someone would make that player look pretty important. Skule was terrible, especially in that Packers game. I think Brunskill will be our backup moving forward, and he’s been fine playing tackle when pressed into duty, but there is no question that Trent is one of the top OTs in the league and we are a worse team when he’s not available. 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

For the Titans, the answer might be the same even if you include QB.

And it’s King Henry.

Ditto the Texans and... um... Did I say Tunsil? I said Tunsil, right?

Yeah, it's Tunsil.

On 5/23/2021 at 7:52 AM, Art_Vandalay said:

Fletch or Kelce. Lose either of them, the O/D isn’t nearly the same.

I was thinking Fletch or Brooks.

When Brooks went down in the Saints playoff game the offense left the building.

117 yards on 14 plays (1.9 TD drives) vs 133 yards on 37 plays (the only scoring was the last few plays of the 2nd TD drive right after he got hurt)

He missed all of last year and... yeah, I did not like!