SNF: Super Bowl rematch, Falcons at Patriots

titans0021

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

There was a poster who tried to tell me that the Falcons were the best team in the NFL after they smacked the injured Packers around.

Looks like I was right about that one too.

Be careful, wouldn't want to see you as the next addition to the IR for all these quick twitch pats on your back.

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

BTW, I saw Eli's numbers today and I have to ask...what do you call the opposite of a BDL stud? O.o

1 minute ago, Marc MacGyver said:

Surely a DUD!

That's actually in our handbook.  

A BDL Dud is the proper vernacular.  

Just now, Pats#1 said:

No doubt 

I don't particularly like either team...but that game sucked...almost every game this weekend sucked.  College and Pro.

Just now, mission27 said:

Did you not?

I will do that when I see Rodgers on the active roster again.  Not before.

13 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yea, Lewis looks a lot better than Gillislee. I guess they're worried he'll get hurt if they give him a big workload?

Earlier in the season Gillislee was solid, but lately Lewis is running better behind Develin. Still prefer White for passpro, chips and receiving. Burkhead also looked great on limited snaps, showing signs that he could end up being their best overall back

Didn't really get a chance to watch as I was at work. Can someone tell me how this was 23-7 and 23-0 at one point? Looking at the final stats, almost everything is even. Pats had only like 55 more total yards, both teams had two punts, no turnovers for either team, penalties are about the same. Actually worse for New England. The only noticeable difference I see is Pats ToP 34 to 26.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Didn't really get a chance to watch as I was at work. Can someone tell me how this was 23-7 and 23-0 at one point? Looking at the final stats, almost everything is even. Pats had only like 55 more total yards, both teams had two punts, no turnovers for either team, penalties are about the same. Actually worse for New England. The only noticeable difference I see is Pats ToP 34 to 26.

Falcons missed a couple of FGs and went on a long stat padding TD drive on their final possession.

Archived